Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Murc VonSplinter

11-11-2012

Dear Twisted Fate,

If you were to come down with a sudden case of vampirism, would you think it fitting to outfit yourself with a Brazilian accent? Additionally if you could attribute your love life to a card in your deck, which would it be? And lastly, are the allegations that you are a fairy true?

AsktheCardmaster

11-12-2012

((Time to own up to the references.))

Ah would have never change mah accent n' Ah really don't know what Brazilian accent sounds like. Fer' yer' next question its the Queen of Hearts mah lucky lady. Who is spreadin' the word Ah'm a fairy, Ah'd like ta' have a word with them.

((So the Dandy Man from Hellsing, Gambit's favorite Card, and some obscure reference from Card Captor....were those the correct references?))

Murc VonSplinter

11-12-2012

(((Dandyman yes, the second question was just a normal question, and the fairy thing was just asking if you were gay because it's funny))

A curt nod was Vas's reply to the card-cutter's response, mulling over the reply before smiling and speaking calmly.

I suppose one would not as it is a bit of a rare thing. And the Queen of Hearts eh, I suppose you fancy yourself a bit of a romantic, out of curiosity? And as for the fairy inquiry I was simply making sure you were not Lulu. As I've come to understand she has been known to pull all sorts of shenanigans.

AsktheCardmaster

11-12-2012

"Romantic yes, but Destiny hasn't quite made the stars align just right, cause Ah've yet to find mah queen of hearts." Twisted Fate explained and when he heard mention of Lulu he just sighed, "Ah figured as much, she can be innocent at times but psychotic at others."

Murc VonSplinter

11-12-2012

With a Feint chuckle Vas simply nodded, folding his arms and shrugging his shoulders in reply to the Cardmaster Alas such things are so elusive, and so teasing when they are only barely out of your grasp. He paused for a moment as if contemplating something before smiling and then letting his hand wave lazily through the air, as though sleepily swishing away cobwebs. Admittedly I have very little personal experience with the young woman, and most of my knowledge is from distant observation or hearsay. Such is the same with most of the other champions though, and I've recently come to find just how key the bond is between you champions. Even in regard to a champion they dislike, you of the League seem to have at least a level of tolerance i hearing one another out and seem more willing to get along with one another. While those of us who are not of the Institute's graces I've noticed are far more easily shrugged off as "not one of us" and even may be dismissively ignored. Truly you champions do have that boon of camaraderie, thus I have utmost faith that you will be able to find a love, if not more as the dear Widowmaker has shown very possible. He chuckled at his own last statement, making a mental tab of the sheer number of....friends, that the Widowmaker had.

AsktheCardmaster

11-13-2012

Twisted Fate sat there listening to Vas talk about bonds, "Well Eve always did have somethin' attaractive about her, but as fer' yer' statement about bonds...how about ya' go n' talk ta' Graves about me. Perhaps Kayle n' Morgana, or even Garen n' Urgot. Then come back n' talk ta' me about tolerance n' bonds. Do some of us tolerate? Sure, but not all of us have that kind of patience, ya' see."

Murc VonSplinter

11-13-2012

At this Vask simply chuckled and folded his arms. "True but you are often in cooperative situations on the Fields of Justice, whether against your will or nor you all still are as much comerades as you are enemies when it comes to the important thing: namely the League." He reasoned.

AsktheCardmaster

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vask Arroj View Post
At this Vask simply chuckled and folded his arms. "True but you are often in cooperative situations on the Fields of Justice, whether against your will or nor you all still are as much comerades as you are enemies when it comes to the important thing: namely the League." He reasoned.
Twisted Fate bursted out laughing, "Wow yer're really deluded aren't ya'? Many champions don't care about the League. Sure no one will deny it's effective, but we could care less. Everyone has their own stake in the league n' that is the only reason why we do anythin'."

With a flick of his hands a few cards appeared in his hands. He placed them down one featured Ashe, another Tryndamere, and another Sejuani. The next one had Jarvan, and the one next to that Swain. The final card had a picture of the League, "Fer' example Ashe, Tryndamere and Sejuani wouldn't care if the League were under attack unless it was from Noxus. The only reason they would care is if Frejlord was in great danger n' then they might help." The cards showing the champions disappeared with a wave of his hands, and then he held the cards of Jarvan and Swain up, "Tell me..when Demacia and Noxus work together? If ya' remember the conspiracy then yer're correct. They came together when they were against the League."

He made those two cards disappear and let the card of the League lay on the table, "Were are the League's allies? The champions are only gonna pitch in if they feel it is a direct threat ta' them n' their cities....otherwise the League is on its own."

AsktheCardmaster

11-15-2012

((Bump.))

AsktheCardmaster

11-18-2012

(( You just activated my "Bump" card!))