Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Weren't yer' augmentations made fer' battle....not really fer' dancin?
My augmentations are suited for a wide variety of functions. In simple terms, they are more efficient variations of a human's body parts.

AsktheCardmaster

11-08-2012

Name some of them besides durability n' such. Perhaps Ah could learn somethin' from the metal man.

Ask the Herald

11-08-2012

Well....Firstly, I am fueled by liquified mana, which is circulated throughout my body via a network of tubes interconnecting my components.

AsktheCardmaster

11-09-2012

So how are ya' able ta' move around n' do all that? Ah mean wouldn't ya' eventually run out?

Ask the Herald

11-09-2012

I generally have enough in my system to run for several days, though the activation and usage of some of my other devices - like my Gravity Field and Death Ray can reduce this by a significant amount.

AsktheCardmaster

11-10-2012

Interestin' n' what is this about a tournament that Ah've heard yer' hostin?

Ask the Herald

11-10-2012

I didn't want to bother you with something so trivial. The purpose of the "Trials of Valoran" I've set up is to root out the various magics of Runterra, by luring the practitioners of those magics to one place I intend to collect data regarding the wide array of arcane arts.

....Are you interested? It will be broadcasted to the people of Valoran, and I highly doubt such publicity would be good for you - considering your history with Xavier Rath.

Davidt1234

11-10-2012

dear twisted fate,

do you like to carry you team as an adc or apc better?hybrid?

AsktheCardmaster

11-11-2012

Quote:

I didn't want to bother you with something so trivial. The purpose of the "Trials of Valoran" I've set up is to root out the various magics of Runterra, by luring the practitioners of those magics to one place I intend to collect data regarding the wide array of arcane arts.

....Are you interested? It will be broadcasted to the people of Valoran, and I highly doubt such publicity would be good for you - considering your history with Xavier Rath.
That and the fact Graves would run there like the devil was on his heels. Ah also imagine Rath would be close at hand ta' study magic n' all. Fella has a few marbles loose in mah personal opinion. Twisted Fate sensed another motive besides the one Viktor gave him as he was reading the message. After all Viktor was looking for more natural magic practioners rather than those who gained it through experimentation that wasn't hextech...that was a fun discussion.

Quote:
dear twisted fate,

do you like to carry you team as an adc or apc better?hybrid?
Ah don't really have a perference as long as the summoners try not ta' get me killed often n' make sure Ah look good.

Ask the Herald

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
That and the fact Graves would run there like the devil was on his heels. Ah also imagine Rath would be close at hand ta' study magic n' all. Fella has a few marbles loose in mah personal opinion. Twisted Fate sensed another motive besides the one Viktor gave him as he was reading the message. After all Viktor was looking for more natural magic practioners rather than those who gained it through experimentation that wasn't hextech...that was a fun discussion.
Yes, that is also true. Your participation would be "killing two birds with one stone", as the saying goes. Both of them, Malcolm and Xavier, would have their opportunities to do with you as they would like. Hence, it would be highly disadvantageous to you.