Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Is that a challenge Viktor? Care ta' make a wager on it?
I have no currency, per say. So I can't make any wagers, but you may take it as a challenge if you wish.

{{ This is funny, because both of our champions are voiced by the same guy. :> }}

AsktheCardmaster

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
I have no currency, per say. So I can't make any wagers, but you may take it as a challenge if you wish.

{{ This is funny, because both of our champions are voiced by the same guy. :> }}
((Ironic..yes, but we shall see who the better dancer is.))

Well Ah propose we ought ta' set conditions ta' this challenge n' all. How about we have ta' dance ta' 3 or 5 different genre songs. Best dancer wins, but....we may need judges."

AsktheCardmaster

10-22-2012

((bump))

Ask the Herald

10-22-2012

Quote:
((Ironic..yes, but we shall see who the better dancer is.))

Well Ah propose we ought ta' set conditions ta' this challenge n' all. How about we have ta' dance ta' 3 or 5 different genre songs. Best dancer wins, but....we may need judges."
Although most of the emotions I once harbored as a human are gone, and a great many feelings are rendered moot, I do still possess pride. And as such, my pride will not allow me to refuse this challenge.

I will agree to your conditions, and I will even look for judges. I will inquire with various Champions that I know to see who would be willing to criticize our respective dance skills.

{{ This is so freaking hilarious! }}

AsktheCardmaster

10-23-2012

((This will only end one way....badly....but in such a bad way that all will be entertained.))

Fair enough, but Graves can't be a judge. Unless you think a bullet in mah knee is enough of a handicap fer' ya'.

Ask the Herald

10-23-2012

Quote:
((This will only end one way....badly....but in such a bad way that all will be entertained.))

Fair enough, but Graves can't be a judge. Unless you think a bullet in mah knee is enough of a handicap fer' ya'.
Unless he somehow hears of this from anyone but myself, I won't even allow him to be informed. Though, he is an outlaw. He can easily access certain.......information, if it were spread without our discretion.

And why would i want you to have a handicap? I'm actually confident in the functionality of my augmentations, enough that I have no doubt that I will win regardless.

AsktheCardmaster

10-26-2012

Weren't yer' augmentations made fer' battle....not really fer' dancin?

AsktheCardmaster

10-27-2012

((Spectral TF....looks sweet!))

Dear Urgot

10-27-2012

{{ It's Underworld Twisted Fate, and I agree! I got the skin! }}

AsktheCardmaster

11-04-2012

((Well...this is what college does. Your thread ends up on the 4th page...curse you busy life.))