Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Twisted Fate recieved a Jack of clubs and Godot recieved a 9 of spades.

"Riven huh? She is a little bit of a loner, but Ah don't doubt her determination. She ain't all that bad lookin' either, but she is kinda like Ahri in some ways. She grew up with a specfic kinda knowledge it just happened ta' be social knowledge. She makes a great leader though she often takes charge, n' don't break a sweat under pressure. Ah still feel she is really fragile when she sees a comrade fall. Ah think Ah may have caught her cryin' once." Twisted Fate said, "Ah don't know how she plans on changin' Noxus cause' them folks are mighty rough."
Godot listens quietly as he sips his coffee, his interest is peaked a bit-

"Oh, a bona-fide revolutionary huh? For some reason I think hiding herself behind a mail system doesn't exactly fit the image you portray amigo, although I imagine there must be some other reason...does Noxus exactly condone the exiled dove in the League?"

AsktheCardmaster

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
Godot listens quietly as he sips his coffee, his interest is peaked a bit-

"Oh, a bona-fide revolutionary huh? For some reason I think hiding herself behind a mail system doesn't exactly fit the image you portray amigo, although I imagine there must be some other reason...does Noxus exactly condone the exiled dove in the League?"
((I forgot how many cards the game we played gives out. This is the last card right?))

Godot recieved the 4 of diamonds while Twisted Fate recieved a 5 of clubs.

"Well from mah understandin' of her. She grew up knowin' only the harsh Noxus military way n' those folks are rough from what Ah hear. She is supposedly really akward outside of her mail system, n' the few times she comes out is only with a sparin' partner or when she truly believes it will benefit her goal." Twisted Fate explained.

"That is why she remains akward she doesn't go n' explore with others much n' that is holdin' her back. However, Ah can't say noxian champions think well of her. They seem ta' be on the same page they don't exactly trust each other. Ah think Katarina n' them are afraid of what Riven's Noxus will bring with it."

Sykper

09-15-2012

Quote:
((I forgot how many cards the game we played gives out. This is the last card right?))

Godot recieved the 4 of diamonds while Twisted Fate recieved a 5 of clubs.

"Well from mah understandin' of her. She grew up knowin' only the harsh Noxus military way n' those folks are rough from what Ah hear. She is supposedly really akward outside of her mail system, n' the few times she comes out is only with a sparin' partner or when she truly believes it will benefit her goal." Twisted Fate explained.

"That is why she remains akward she doesn't go n' explore with others much n' that is holdin' her back. However, Ah can't say noxian champions think well of her. They seem ta' be on the same page they don't exactly trust each other. Ah think Katarina n' them are afraid of what Riven's Noxus will bring with it."
Godot can understand based on what Fate said. Noxian ideology functions primarily on attaining of power, the end justifies the means, and unlike other nations that have priorities on Valor and Duty, one's duty to his/herself for Noxus would get them a strong position, and even underhanded tactics to do so are overlooked and are even welcome. From the sounds of it Riven is attempting to change such things...even growing up in Noxus one had to accept such policies, but to want to change them now? Godot can't help but be a bit curious as to what events led the Exile to such a decision...

"Mmm, I see. Definitely someone I should meet in person, although I would have to find a way to do so..."

Attachment 526542

Godot quickly checks his last two cards, forgetting to do so last time-

"Heh, I have a bit better luck this time amigo, but only a little more...how is your hand?"

Godot says flipping his pair of Threes, an acceptable hand considering the game.

AsktheCardmaster

09-16-2012

((I gave myself the 5 of clubs...twice. Herp Derp, so I have to change one of them to a 5 of hearts.))

"Well Ah hear ya' can sucker her inta' seein' ya'. Atleast that is what Ah heard a summoner did fer' a friend of a friend. Ya' have ta' have a problem ya' believe she can help ya' with, otherwise she might never answer ya' again." Twisted Fate said, and then looked at Godot's pair of 3's.

"A little luck, but Ah barely beat ya." He said as he flipped over his pair of 5's, "Good try though."

Sykper

09-17-2012

Quote:
((I gave myself the 5 of clubs...twice. Herp Derp, so I have to change one of them to a 5 of hearts.))

"Well Ah hear ya' can sucker her inta' seein' ya'. Atleast that is what Ah heard a summoner did fer' a friend of a friend. Ya' have ta' have a problem ya' believe she can help ya' with, otherwise she might never answer ya' again." Twisted Fate said, and then looked at Godot's pair of 3's.

"A little luck, but Ah barely beat ya." He said as he flipped over his pair of 5's, "Good try though."
{{ Sorry that I didn't get back to ya quickly, was considering many options... }}

Godot snaps his fingers in disappointment, but he was playing cards with the master, so he did not mind losing again. Although he has a different worry, if Godot wants to meet with the Exile, his problem finding the appropriate coffee might not be suitable enough to warrant meeting her once, and worst case scenario, he wouldn't get another chance.

"Ha, I hope I can get a bit more luck then trying to meet with the dove then. I don't think I have any connections to anyone who might be able to make a meeting with the Exile, though I suppose I could send another letter..."

Attachment 527774

Godot takes a strong whiff of his 13th cup, he is drinking coffees quickly now, perhaps to help him revive his energy.

Ask Grªves

09-18-2012

(( so yea since I'm Graves and your TF, I SHOULD be hunting you, trying to kill you etc. but I've been really lazy and would rather not stalk you in forums to do that. should we like make a thread for that kinda thing or just keep doin what were doing with you doing your thing and me doing my thing not rly bothering eachother too much? ))

AsktheCardmaster

09-18-2012

Quote:
Godot snaps his fingers in disappointment, but he was playing cards with the master, so he did not mind losing again. Although he has a different worry, if Godot wants to meet with the Exile, his problem finding the appropriate coffee might not be suitable enough to warrant meeting her once, and worst case scenario, he wouldn't get another chance.
"Well Ah'd take a look around n' see who is tryin' ta' get her out of her shell. Ah'd start with mah ex-girlfriend Eve, Ah recall she was tryin' real hard. Though Ah've heard she is also good friends with Leona n' Shyvana, so maybe go to those she has opened up to fer' advice." Twisted Fate suggested, "Letters maybe a good place ta' start if all else fails, but it will take quite a while Ah think."

Quote:
(( so yea since I'm Graves and your TF, I SHOULD be hunting you, trying to kill you etc. but I've been really lazy and would rather not stalk you in forums to do that. should we like make a thread for that kinda thing or just keep doin what were doing with you doing your thing and me doing my thing not rly bothering eachother too much? ))
((Honestly I'm in college and I only take minutes to get on here and reply, but if you wanted to do something like that consider the Open RP places. Perhaps after I post there for a bit you, conviently, arrive and search for me. Then it becomes splinter cell like as various OC's either help you or help me. I escape, you find me we fight (or as Captain Jack would say "I fight.....to run away!"), you give up. So its whatever you want to do.))

Heil Teemo

09-18-2012

Evelynn walks into Fate's home, takes a wine cooler out of his refrigerator, and sinks into his couch. Dating or not, he had once given her an open invite into his home and never retracted that sentiment when they separated. "Hey, babe," she greets flirtatiously, but more out of habit than any continued romantic interest.

Ask Grªves

09-18-2012

Quote:
((Honestly I'm in college and I only take minutes to get on here and reply, but if you wanted to do something like that consider the Open RP places. Perhaps after I post there for a bit you, conviently, arrive and search for me. Then it becomes splinter cell like as various OC's either help you or help me. I escape, you find me we fight (or as Captain Jack would say "I fight.....to run away!"), you give up. So its whatever you want to do.))
(( works for me since im in college too ))

Sykper

09-18-2012

Quote:
"Well Ah'd take a look around n' see who is tryin' ta' get her out of her shell. Ah'd start with mah ex-girlfriend Eve, Ah recall she was tryin' real hard. Though Ah've heard she is also good friends with Leona n' Shyvana, so maybe go to those she has opened up to fer' advice." Twisted Fate suggested, "Letters maybe a good place ta' start if all else fails, but it will take quite a while Ah think."
"Evelynn huh? Last I checked she was a bit of a wanderer, always checking up on different people or champions. I imagine she might have a hand in this. Although, that makes her equally hard to find, I will need a bit of luc-"

Attachment 528291

Quote:
Evelynn walks into Fate's home, takes a wine cooler out of his refrigerator, and sinks into his couch. Dating or not, he had once given her an open invite into his home and never retracted that sentiment when they separated. "Hey, babe," she greets flirtatiously, but more out of habit than any continued romantic interest.
Before finishing, Evelynn walks in greeting her Ex. Godot pauses for a moment and then reaches for his next cup of coffee-

Attachment 528292

"Huh...I guess luck does shine on me today amigo..."