Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

09-06-2012

{{ It gets rough keeping up when you got something to busy yourself these days, me? Work all day these weekdays till close to evening : / }}

Godot walks back in casually, its been a while and he could use a nice break, between maintaining his coffee hut and visiting various champions-

"Hey amigo, care for another game?"

He holds up an unopened pack of cards...

AsktheCardmaster

09-06-2012

Quote:
How goes it, Card Master?
Fairly well just been busy due ta' all the underground rinks in Demacia. They call it the "shining city" n' what not but even that place has its back alleys.

Quote:
Card Master Fate. I was wondering, the cards you use on the fields, where did you get them?
Its mah personal favorite deck n' acutally the first one Ah picked up, n' its the one Ah've been usin' every since. It was a present from mah family since we were poor, n' as a gypsy Ah would have ta' learn about cards sooner rather than later.

Quote:
Godot walks back in casually, its been a while and he could use a nice break, between maintaining his coffee hut and visiting various champions-

"Hey amigo, care for another game?"

He holds up an unopened pack of cards...
"Do ya' even have ta' ask?" Twisted Fate said as pulled another chair to the table he was sitting at. "So where have ya' been?"

Dojel

09-06-2012

Oh... If I may ask, how have those cards survived everything? They seem flawless.

AsktheCardmaster

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Oh... If I may ask, how have those cards survived everything? They seem flawless.
Well as ya' know. The league uses its magic ta' keep our weapons in fine shape n' all. Not ta' mention a magicaly imbued card becomes much more difficult ta' bend or tear, n' they can always come back ta' me later.

Sykper

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
"Do ya' even have ta' ask?" Twisted Fate said as pulled another chair to the table he was sitting at. "So where have ya' been?"
"Around the League, paying my respects to other Champions. And keeping tabs in my Coffee Hut."

Godot sits down casually and places the unopened deck in front of TF-

Attachment 522193

"If you would do me the honor Cardmaster."

Godot says as he gets a cup of coffee.

AsktheCardmaster

09-07-2012

((I must say everytime I see your post and think Godot's theme song. Also call me curious but are there any other ask champions that talk to you? People call this fourth wall breaking, but this has allowed some interesting questions and development come forth.))

"So ya' have a business now huh? Perhaps Ah should stop by sometime, but if Ah recall correctly Graves' loved coffee. Anyways, any familar faces Ah might see there?" Twisted Fate said before taking the cards, removing the jokers from the deck, and doing a few eleborate shuffles,

"So what's the game this time around?"

Ask the Herald

09-08-2012

Quote:
Fairly well just been busy due ta' all the underground rinks in Demacia. They call it the "shining city" n' what not but even that place has its back alleys.
Ah...Well. You will be pleased to know that I actually have a serious inquiry.

How do you feel about the High Summoners disallowing new Summoners from accessing your "Magnificent" attire for when they summon you?

{{ Out of character, what do you think about Riot pulling Magnificent Twisted Fate from the store and putting it away in their "vault"? }}

Sykper

09-08-2012

Quote:
((I must say everytime I see your post and think Godot's theme song. Also call me curious but are there any other ask champions that talk to you? People call this fourth wall breaking, but this has allowed some interesting questions and development come forth.))

"So ya' have a business now huh? Perhaps Ah should stop by sometime, but if Ah recall correctly Graves' loved coffee. Anyways, any familar faces Ah might see there?" Twisted Fate said before taking the cards, removing the jokers from the deck, and doing a few eleborate shuffles,

"So what's the game this time around?"
{{ So far I have been doing my rounds as Godot, and have gotten some good hits, many folks like the coffee I imagine. But yes, my intent was to sort of bring forward a couple of fresh faces...although I admit I do miss doing the court RPs }}

"Mostly summoners and colleagues although I have been visited by a few yordles and the Chemist."

Attachment 522906

Godot says finishing his coffee and getting another-

Attachment 522907

"I must say...the league has a pretty good thing here amigo. All these unique champions and summoners, everyone and their family has a past it seems..."

Great Aether

09-08-2012

((I heard that you can only drink 17 cups of coffee a day, Godot, and is this true))

Sykper

09-08-2012

{{ This isn't Ask Godot >.>....and what is this about ONLY 17 cups? That is a considerable amount for any normal being, not to mention Godot strictly drank that much each trial day, that number is probably low on a normal basis...anyways no more questions! Godot and Twisted Fate are having a gentleman's game, there is top class being had here! }}