Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

Senior Member

08-06-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
{{ And I can't even say **** cuz nobody ever considered Eve, as far as I recall. }}


((Nope...thank you journal of justice...now I just have to figure out..if Eve is really commited or is she going to friend zone me. I'm only saying this because of how she flirts with Ahri, Kat, Leona, Trist, and others....I'm just hoping she is lusty/flirty naturally.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

Senior Member

08-10-2012

((Bump.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask A Treant

Senior Member

08-10-2012

Hey TF,

Was your "friendship" with Graves really worth throwing away all for magic? I mean, you're just a Gambit/Nightcrawler love-child anyway.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

08-10-2012

Quote:
Ask A Treant:
Hey TF,

Was your "friendship" with Graves really worth throwing away all for magic? I mean, you're just a Gambit/Nightcrawler love-child anyway.


Karthus summons a zombie to pick up the shattered pieces of the fourth wall.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

08-10-2012

Quote:
Ask A Treant:
Hey TF,

Was your "friendship" with Graves really worth throwing away all for magic? I mean, you're just a Gambit/Nightcrawler love-child anyway.


{{ NOOOOOOOOOOO

Mundo will provide a suitable link }}


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

Senior Member

08-10-2012

Quote:
Ask A Treant:
Hey TF,

Was your "friendship" with Graves really worth throwing away all for magic? I mean, you're just a Gambit/Nightcrawler love-child anyway.


Partnership not friendship Maokai. There is a difference n' as a fellow con man he should have seen it comin'. Ah always considered the idea that Graves might betray me, but Ah guess Graves didn't.

Summoners have told me a little about Gambit, but Ah've never heard of this Nightcrawler.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskMadmanMundo

Senior Member

08-10-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
{{ NOOOOOOOOOOO

Mundo will provide a suitable link }}


((No! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc)
NO! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgI2ZQVyrBo&feature=related)
NOO! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkO5VyY78xQ&feature=relmfu)
Aw hell no. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im_5QdHp04E&feature=related)))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

Senior Member

08-10-2012

Quote:
AskMadmanMundo:
((No! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc)
NO! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgI2ZQVyrBo&feature=related)
NOO! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkO5VyY78xQ&feature=relmfu)
Aw hell no. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im_5QdHp04E&feature=related)))


((.....I'm not watching all that. I got the point after the 1st one.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskMadmanMundo

Senior Member

08-10-2012

Quote:
AskTheCardmaster:
((.....I'm not watching all that. I got the point after the 1st one.))


((Watch them all or burn...))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

Senior Member

08-10-2012

Quote:
AskMadmanMundo:
((Watch them all or burn...))


((No.))