Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fronslin

02-17-2012

Twisted fate what was your first BIG gamble? what was the outcome or to rephrase that; have you ever come out of a situation less than on top?

Ask Shyvana

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Twisted Fate View Post
Yes, Shyvana. Go Fish. I know there must be some funny as hell image that pops into your head at that, but it is my favorite game.

And Lux... well, no offense meant to her, but I do have someone in mind, I just hope their schedule will be able to accommodate me.
It was good for a laugh, yes.

Someone in mind... do you mean Sona? Is that why Jax asked about you and her?

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
It was good for a laugh, yes.

Someone in mind... do you mean Sona? Is that why Jax asked about you and her?
Yep. Though, as I said, she is most likely going to be too busy to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fronslin View Post
Twisted fate what was your first BIG gamble? what was the outcome or to rephrase that; have you ever come out of a situation less than on top?
My first big gamble... heh. I suppose you all know what my biggest gamble was, and the outcome, but my FIRST big gamble was a con I ran on a rather rich man in Zaun, an attempt to steal some of his experimental technology and sell it to his competitor for a price. I still have his wife's handkerchief.

NoDenial

02-17-2012

Dear Twisted Fate,

How are your Tango classes going? Has anybody... Strange, showed up lately?

- Summoner NoDenial

Jaykoboy

02-17-2012

Dear Twisted Fate,

Can you teach me some card tricks? I only know one, and right now, my friends are starting to get the hang of how I do it.

Also, I'd like to ask your opinion on Riven. What do you like about her? Not like? How does she act in tense situations? Relaxed ones? And, lastly, have you ever tried to pull a move on her? This is a yes/no question...we both know that if you did, the outcome was not very happy for either of you.

-Jay D. McIna, AKA Jaykoboy

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDenial View Post
Dear Twisted Fate,

How are your Tango classes going? Has anybody... Strange, showed up lately?

- Summoner NoDenial
The classes are going well, though I wonder what you mean by "Strange".

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Dear Twisted Fate,

Can you teach me some card tricks? I only know one, and right now, my friends are starting to get the hang of how I do it.

Also, I'd like to ask your opinion on Riven. What do you like about her? Not like? How does she act in tense situations? Relaxed ones? And, lastly, have you ever tried to pull a move on her? This is a yes/no question...we both know that if you did, the outcome was not very happy for either of you.

-Jay D. McIna, AKA Jaykoboy
I may be able to teach you a thing or four about card tricks, even a few that don't require sleeves. as for Riven... well, I've never met her in person, but I can tell you that when the chips are down, she's really focused.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2012

Dear Twisted Fate,

I must say you are quite suave from reading your post. Well, I just want to know, how do you feel about some champions such as the beings of the Void? We have some rather cute one like Kog Maw who just enjoy eating, not knowing the problems he can cause however, then we have ones like Cho Gath who simply wish to rip people to shreds. Second, how do you feel about yordles, more specfially, Captain Teemo.

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

02-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
Dear Twisted Fate,

I must say you are quite suave from reading your post. Well, I just want to know, how do you feel about some champions such as the beings of the Void? We have some rather cute one like Kog Maw who just enjoy eating, not knowing the problems he can cause however, then we have ones like Cho Gath who simply wish to rip people to shreds. Second, how do you feel about yordles, more specfially, Captain Teemo.
Jamaree,

Your compliment is much appreciated. However, as for the Void beings, I feel mixed emotions about them. Malzahar and Cho'Gath are a legitimate threat to Valoran, but I still think that there is hope for Kog'Maw to bring him to our side before the war with the Void.

Skagwatcher

02-18-2012

War with the void? What brings you to say that? I'm sure this Malzahar person would love to bring all of the Daemons through but the beasts should know nothing about all out war. Then again Cho'gath and Kog'maw shouldn't even have sentient thought let alone speech. Any way, if any more of the beasts were to break through they would have to deal with me, Anna and Kassadin.