Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaymar View Post
Twisted Fate,

Why the name Twisted Fate?

Also, favorite champion to hang out with?
Slaymar,

Part of my upbringing was that names hold power. My name, which I keep hidden from the rest of the world, holds a certain amount of power over me. I chose "Twisted Fate" because I knew, from the lady that taught me about cards (tarot and playing), that my fate would have some kind of strange change, a twist.

As for my favorite champion... well, you can easily assume it's not Graves. However, I do enjoy sitting down for the occasional talk with Irelia or Xin Zhao. Jax is pretty close to the top of the list too.

Ask Shyvana

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Twisted Fate View Post
Shyvana,

I've been threatened to have my effectiveness on the fields of justice reduced yet again if I don't answer all questions as truthfully as possible. So, while I'm slightly badgered by this question, I knew it had to come sooner or later.

Eve was... great. The dancing, the moonlit walks, the... romance. She was strong-willed and would never break under pressure. However... she was not human enough. And when she left me, her reasoning was that I was making her TOO human.
Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't realize you two were no longer dating. I guess asking this on Valentine's Day was the worst possible timing. Well, fear not, smooth talking like you seem to have very little trouble finding romance. All due respect, of course.

Here's another question. Is there really so much money in card shark tricks? It greatly surprises me that you used to make a living off of it.

Ask Sona

02-15-2012

Hello Twisted Fate,

I heard from somewhere that you and Evelynn still teach tango in a demacian dance school. Regardless of whether or not this is true i would like knowing if you and Evelynn still talk and get along. I do hope i didn't stike a nerve though. my sincerest apologies if i did.

Sona

WexAndywn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-15-2012

Dear Twisted Fate,

I've heard rumors that you have begun dabbling in magic. If this is true, are you attempting to improve your magical abilities?

Best regards,
Summoner Wex.

P.S.: Where did you get that deck?

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't realize you two were no longer dating. I guess asking this on Valentine's Day was the worst possible timing. Well, fear not, smooth talking like you seem to have very little trouble finding romance. All due respect, of course.

Here's another question. Is there really so much money in card shark tricks? It greatly surprises me that you used to make a living off of it.
I take no offense, Shyvana. As for my previous life playing cards... well, you can make quite a bit if you are playing the right people and they are the right level of inebriated. Also, having a pocket ace doesn't hurt too much. That aside, I try to play on the straight and narrow these days, especially considering the hefty stipend I get from the Institute of War.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WexAndywn View Post
Dear Twisted Fate,

I've heard rumors that you have begun dabbling in magic. If this is true, are you attempting to improve your magical abilities?

Best regards,
Summoner Wex.

P.S.: Where did you get that deck?
Wex,

I have been trying to get better with the use of magic in my everyday life, but it's kind of difficult considering that I'm the first person to use my style of magic almost exclusively. As such, it's really tough to find a teacher. As for the deck... well, I use a few. Some, I purchased from my kind, others I made myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sona View Post
Hello Twisted Fate,

I heard from somewhere that you and Evelynn still teach tango in a demacian dance school. Regardless of whether or not this is true i would like knowing if you and Evelynn still talk and get along. I do hope i didn't stike a nerve though. my sincerest apologies if i did.

Sona

Sona,

After Eve and I split, she left town and I haven't heard from her since, save for those rare occasions that she shows up on the Fields of Justice. As for the tango school, I still teach, though I'm having a hard time finding a dance partner to help me run it.

Ask Sona

02-15-2012

Quote:
Sona,

After Eve and I split, she left town and I haven't heard from her since, save for those rare occasions that she shows up on the Fields of Justice. As for the tango school, I still teach, though I'm having a hard time finding a dance partner to help me run it.
That's sad. I'd offer my help, but my schedule is too erratic for any sort of routine. I could help you look if you'd like

-Sona

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sona View Post
That's sad. I'd offer my help, but my schedule is too erratic for any sort of routine. I could help you look if you'd like

-Sona
Sona,

The offer is much obliged, but I'm having a good enough time running it on my own. I sometimes ask some of my more experienced students to help with teaching at a discount on their tuition, but I could not deal with them on a daily basis.

SpicyJackTheBard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-15-2012

(OOC: Could you add me on League so we could talk about your relationship with Sona? I'm going to try and write it into a story)

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyJackTheBard View Post
(OOC: Could you add me on League so we could talk about your relationship with Sona? I'm going to try and write it into a story)
(OOC: Done)

Ask Shyvana

02-16-2012

Oh, you need a new tango partner? Orianna is an exceptional dancer, from what I've seen. She does ballerina, but I'm sure she could learn tango very quickly.