Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seeker of Legend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

TF, did you joined X-man in the past?

Admidus

03-11-2012

So here is the mighty Twisted Fate
You are indeed an interesting person sir. Someone who can fight against a lot of warriors just using cards is an amazing skill of course and one to admire indeed.

You are very similar to a friend of mine... even on the look and you both play with cards.
He told me once that he follow a very personal religion: The luck
So here is the question sir: do you believe in luck? if it is so... Do you follow this "religion" ?

With all respect: Admidus

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker of Legend View Post
I don't know of these X-Men of which you speak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admidus View Post
So here is the mighty Twisted Fate
You are indeed an interesting person sir. Someone who can fight against a lot of warriors just using cards is an amazing skill of course and one to admire indeed.

You are very similar to a friend of mine... even on the look and you both play with cards.
He told me once that he follow a very personal religion: The luck
So here is the question sir: do you believe in luck? if it is so... Do you follow this "religion" ?

With all respect: Admidus
Amidus,

I thank you for your compliments, and I'm glad that I bear some semblance to a friend of yours. I believe in luck a great deal, though it is not necessarily my religion. If Lady Luck hadn't been smiling that day, I would not be answering these questions.

-TF

mn

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker of Legend View Post
this person is comparing you to a hero in the comic series X-men, known as Gambit.

Jaykoboy

03-11-2012

TF,

What's your favorite scam that you've pulled?

-JAy

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mn View Post
this person is comparing you to a hero in the comic series X-men, known as Gambit.
He seems like a charming guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
TF,

What's your favorite scam that you've pulled?

-JAy
I think that it was one where Graves and I started a street brawl, where I saved a wealthy young lady's life by stopping Graves from killing her. After that, she was rather grateful, and took me back to her home to get away from the fight and to tend to my wounds. It was at this point that I charmed her, stayed with her, for three days, then robbed her blind without even realizing. I finally managed to break everything off by faking my own death.

Keifrar

03-12-2012

Mr. Twisted Fate, a question if you please. When not in the field of justice, in the term of distance, roughly how far can you go using your Destiny? Also, is it possible to carry someone or at least something large with it? It seemed to be very useful, considering it can be used rather quickly in difficult situations....

With respect, Keifrar.

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keifrar View Post
Mr. Twisted Fate, a question if you please. When not in the field of justice, in the term of distance, roughly how far can you go using your Destiny? Also, is it possible to carry someone or at least something large with it? It seemed to be very useful, considering it can be used rather quickly in difficult situations....

With respect, Keifrar.
Keifrar,

I can go as far as she will allow me, and I can take objects anytime. People, however, are another matter. Destiny has to be rather fond of you, or understand a great need before she will allow me to take you along.

-TF

The Fizznity

03-13-2012

A related question, what exactly falls under the purview of Destiny's fate-revealing powers that grant you vision of enemy champions? That is, when you aren't on the Fields of Justice.

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
A related question, what exactly falls under the purview of Destiny's fate-revealing powers that grant you vision of enemy champions? That is, when you aren't on the Fields of Justice.
She sometimes shows me things that I need to know in order to ensure that my life stays on a healthy course. She was the one that revealed the fortunes of Sona and I that began our relationship as we know it.