Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryugi Kazamaru

03-07-2012

Dear Fate,

Next time you stop by the Break Room, you should stay a little while and have a drink. All of you champion types are always breezing on through, and never stay to chat. We summoners can be rowdy, and a little eccentric, (what mage isn't?) but just the same it's nice to socialize with you folks. Would be nice to get to know you guys outside of a Summoning Link once in a while.

- Summoner Kaz

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

03-07-2012

Quote:
Ryugi Kazamaru:
Dear Fate,

Next time you stop by the Break Room, you should stay a little while and have a drink. All of you champion types are always breezing on through, and never stay to chat. We summoners can be rowdy, and a little eccentric, (what mage isn't?) but just the same it's nice to socialize with you folks. Would be nice to get to know you guys outside of a Summoning Link once in a while.

- Summoner Kaz

I'll keep that in mind. Though I doubt I'll have another opportunity once I get my hands on Talon.

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

03-07-2012

Fate,

Aside from the obvious -the music, her beauty- what is it that attracts you to Sona as such?

In all Sincerity,
Summoner Spicy Jack, the Bard of Piltover

Rudmed

03-08-2012

Fate,

Have you ever had say a past cardsharks or loan sharks call you out on a date with Sona? Since Caitlyn did mention something about that.

-Rudmed

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

03-09-2012

Quote:
SpicyJackTheBard:
Fate,

Aside from the obvious -the music, her beauty- what is it that attracts you to Sona as such?

In all Sincerity,
Summoner Spicy Jack, the Bard of Piltover

She listens. She is a pure soul more than anything else, and she puts out this warmth that makes you want to be around her. It's the warmth of true, unconditional love for every one and every thing. That is why I hold her so dear to my heart.

Quote:
Fate,

Have you ever had say a past cardsharks or loan sharks call you out on a date with Sona? Since Caitlyn did mention something about that.

-Rudmed

I usually ignore all calls when I'm with her. It would be impolite to answer.

Koishi Komeiji

03-09-2012

Blue card, gold card, red card...

Say, how'd you get into the League without a Green Card?

Kôg Maw

03-09-2012

Quote:
ChocoFlan:

The Joke here is, that you need a green card to get into the country. And you don't use a green card. see? It's funny. I think.

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

03-10-2012

Quote:
ChocoFlan:

Why would I need a green card when I have gold?

Rudmed

03-10-2012

Fate,

I need you to be honest with me for a momment, is this a scam of yours or legit?

Gold Card? (http://harbringerartist.deviantart.com/favourites/?offset=24#/d47r77p)

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

03-10-2012

Quote:
Rudmed:
Fate,

I need you to be honest with me for a momment, is this a scam of yours or legit?

Gold Card? (http://harbringerartist.deviantart.com/favourites/?offset=24#/d47r77p)

Rudmed,

It's 100 percent legit. I've already negotiated with Sivir in order to get this project into production.

-TF