Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

Senior Member

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
I wouldn't want that. Especially with all your experiences of things exploding on your face Sona.

~Talon

P.S. : She started it.
You will die slowly, Talon. Of this, I assure you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sona View Post
Watch your back when you are in Demacia. That is all I will say.

P.S. Be more original I've heard that so many times it's hardly a comeback.
You're correct fair maven, the same experience over and over must be tiring. You should ask Fate to be more original.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Twisted Fate View Post
You will die slowly, Talon. Of this, I assure you.
Fate,
You are welcome to try. You will fail like all before you.

~Talon


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

Senior Member

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Fate,
You are welcome to try. You will fail like all before you.

~Talon
There's a difference between you and I, Talon, aside from the fact that I have emotion and a lot less blood on my hands. Luck smiles on me. It just seems to curse you with misfortune.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Twisted Fate View Post
There's a difference between you and I, Talon, aside from the fact that I have emotion and a lot less blood on my hands. Luck smiles on me. It just seems to curse you with misfortune.
I had Miss Fortune fall into my lap at the Snowdown party. I turned her down.

~Talon.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

Senior Member

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
I had Miss Fortune fall into my lap at the Snowdown party. I turned her down.

~Talon.
I was saying that you had bad luck, not that you weren't smart. You are only reinforcing both of those statements.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Twisted Fate View Post
I was saying that you had bad luck, not that you weren't smart. You are only reinforcing both of those statements.
No, I just prefer my women sober.

As for luck? I prefer to trust my skills over something that may or may not be there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

Senior Member

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
No, I just prefer my women sober.

As for luck? I prefer to trust my skills over something that may or may not be there.
Lady Luck is smiling, Talon. Just not on you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rudmed

Senior Member

03-07-2012

Twisted Fate,

How far can you teleport yourself outside the fields of justice? I would imagine it is pretty far, however that might be tiring.

-Rudmed


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marìsa Kirisame

Senior Member

03-07-2012

I remember that party. I didn't get invited. Nobody wants the janitor around until it's cleanup time.

So I had my own chrismas party with all the champions they keep down in the dungeons. you'd think Kog'maw was the only one who didn't refuse to wear a party hat, but actually Fiddlesticks is really into parties, He helped decorate the tree and everything.

we had a pretty good time actually. Nocturne was my secret santa. he gave me the servered head of a summoner that got to close the the nexus fragment he's bound to.

Sadly, I ended up having to leave to clean up all the stuff from the normal party...

...

Okay, completely off topic, I'm sorry. what I came here to say was, both of you chill out before I end up having to clean one or both of your blood off the floor.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

Senior Member

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudmed View Post
Twisted Fate,

How far can you teleport yourself outside the fields of justice? I would imagine it is pretty far, however that might be tiring.

-Rudmed
Rudmed,

I can teleport myself as far as Destiny will allow. Sometimes, she and I are in agreement, but usually, she believes that I need to do something on my way to where I'm going.

-TF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erebus Soulrend View Post
I remember that party. I didn't get invited. Nobody wants the janitor around until it's cleanup time.

So I had my own chrismas party with all the champions they keep down in the dungeons. you'd think Kog'maw was the only one who didn't refuse to wear a party hat, but actually Fiddlesticks is really into parties, He helped decorate the tree and everything.

we had a pretty good time actually. Nocturne was my secret santa. he gave me the servered head of a summoner that got to close the the nexus fragment he's bound to.

Sadly, I ended up having to leave to clean up all the stuff from the normal party...

...

Okay, completely off topic, I'm sorry. what I came here to say was, both of you chill out before I end up having to clean one or both of your blood off the floor.
Heh. I remember the party that the rest of the champions had at Snowdown. I got landed with Irelia as my Secret Santa. She's such a sweet kid. Gave me a new hat. Personally, I got Skarner as mine. Little did I realize that he was such an avid reader, and he really appreciated the copy of The Jade Compendium that I got him.

As for the fight between Talon and I... well, I'm sorry to say that you will wind up having to clean something up. Most of it will be my blood, but a good portion will be his as well.

-TF