Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

02-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
Hi Fate. What's the tallest house of cards you've ever made?
Yes.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Twisted Fate View Post
Yes.
...so not an answer!

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

02-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
...so not an answer!
It should be an answer enough. Don't ask too many questions. I have read your future. It is rather painful.

WexAndywn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-26-2012

Dear Fate,

How does your blue card work? And how is it humanly possible to throw cards that far?

Perplexed,
Wex

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

02-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WexAndywn View Post
Dear Fate,

How does your blue card work? And how is it humanly possible to throw cards that far?

Perplexed,
Wex
Wex,

The blue card would usually act as a mana transfusion device, making it particularly useful against enemy mages. However, since the League deemed it an unfair advantage to me, they decided that it would just restore mana to me. As for how I can throw cards so far... heh. Well, it IS magic.

-TF

LordHippoman

02-28-2012

Hey Twisted Fate, have you ever messed up your teleport and ended up somewhere completely unintended?

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

02-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHippoman View Post
Hey Twisted Fate, have you ever messed up your teleport and ended up somewhere completely unintended?
Hell yeah. When I first gained my power was the first incident, and there have been several more since then, both on the Fields of Justice and off, but the most recent one was when I went on a drunken bender after Evelynn broke up with me and I woke up the next morning with a screaming headache on the roof of the Crownguard manor.

Ask Ezreal

02-28-2012

Dear Fate, you rely on luck and destiny ,while I rely on complete skill....Shall we be friends? :3

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

02-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
Dear Fate, you rely on luck and destiny ,while I rely on complete skill....Shall we be friends? :3
Sure. But there's a major difference between you and I: Anyone can use you reasonably well on the Fields of Justice. They actually require skill to use me. Hence why I'm not so popular...

Ask Ezreal

02-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Twisted Fate View Post
Sure. But there's a major difference between you and I: Anyone can use you reasonably well on the Fields of Justice. They actually require skill to use me. Hence why I'm not so popular...
heh heh, don't sweat it...I'm only popular because of my dance skills.