Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

riot can you please get some better world regions going please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bendyBus

07-25-2010

I live in the central United States and I always get stuck playing with people from Brazil. There are 3 problems with this.
1) Apparently Brazil has terrible internet, because I see the word "Lag" a lot in chat when they fail, and they fail a lot.
2) If I can't communicate with my team, we are gonna have a lot of problems with strategy
3) I have yet to play a game with a Brazilian who actually knows what they are doing in this game, not saying there's none out there, but I haven't played with any, and I've played with a lot of em. They are always more interested in killing minions, even during times when there are team fights going on.

I guess my question is, has there been any thought to getting a South American server going so we don't have to deal with these problems any more?? Losing a lot of games because of this, and its getting old. PLEASE HELP !!!!!