Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I hate to say it but...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StretchyStretch

07-25-2010

I'm afraid Vlad might be OP.

He is going to be a lot like Jax and Ezreal before they were nerfed, getting lots of health while still building AP and having a team heal.

I hope not because I hate calling champs OP before they are released, but history would tell me otherwise.

ZyloWolfBane

07-25-2010

Quote:
StretchyStretch:
I'm afraid Vlad might be OP.

He is going to be a lot like Jax and Ezreal before they were nerfed, getting lots of health while still building AP and having a team heal.

I hope not because I hate calling champs OP before they are released, but history would tell me otherwise.

It feels like Riot would rather make them OP to start with because its easier to scale them back than to buff them and have to deal with people whining.

Mooner

07-25-2010

Shut up and stop with these theorycraft threads.

Judicator Wombat

07-25-2010

I don't think he has a team heal anymore.

Quote:

Tides of Blood: Vladimir unleashes a torrent of blood, damaging surrounding enemies. Additionally, multiple Tides of Blood in a short period of time cause them to cost additional health and deal additional damage, and increases his healing and regeneration by 8%.

Sounds like it only affects his healing, as opposed to how it might have been in the TR leaks.

Lucchinii

07-25-2010

I hate to say it but... You're stupid and should feel bad.

Maximum Viktor

07-25-2010

Stack Sunfires
Use W
???
Profit

Polaritie

Recruiter

07-25-2010

He may have a lot of HP, but he has to burn a lot of HP to use skills. With skill costs, the amount of HP you have to worry about in team fights is probably only 1/2 to 2/3 his actual max hp.

StretchyStretch

07-25-2010

Quote:
Judicator Wombat:
I don't think he has a team heal anymore.

Sounds like it only affects his healing, as opposed to how it might have been in the TR leaks.

Alright well that should change things.

And thanks for the positive feedback people, this is meant to be a legitimate discussion about Vlad, although admittedly premature.