LinkedUpGaming 2v2 Free Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

darkaura23

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

I mean WHERE is the tournament? just on our computers?

LUG SlainFox

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkaura23 View Post
I mean WHERE is the tournament? just on our computers?
Hi darkaura,

Yes the tournament will be hosted by us for you guys to stay at home. You will not have to travel for this.

DanyaHerald

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

I'd join, but I don't have a partner.

LUG SlainFox

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanyaHerald View Post
I'd join, but I don't have a partner.
Hi DanyaHerald,

We have some ppl who are looking for partners if you would like to sign up and post that you are looking for one you might be able to find one so you can participate in the tourney.

DanyaHerald

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUG SlainFox View Post
Hi DanyaHerald,

We have some ppl who are looking for partners if you would like to sign up and post that you are looking for one you might be able to find one so you can participate in the tourney.
How often do you do these? I may not be able to make this one, if it has to be done saturday afternoon. You mentioned LOL replay, but not sure how that would work if you didn't have an extended time period for the tourney to happen...

LUG SlainFox

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanyaHerald View Post
How often do you do these? I may not be able to make this one, if it has to be done saturday afternoon. You mentioned LOL replay, but not sure how that would work if you didn't have an extended time period for the tourney to happen...
Hi DanyaHerald,

Well it is a best of one so all we would need is the 15-25 mins replay you get when your done with the match we verify the match and let you know who you will be playing next. We have these types of tournaments every 2-3 weeks.

LUG SlainFox

02-16-2012

Ok guys this is the last day to sign up make sure you get your spot.

cirthix

02-16-2012

I'll join, but will need to message a few freinds to find a partner. Definitely in though .

Axil

02-16-2012

How many teams do you have currently?

LUG SlainFox

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
How many teams do you have currently?
Hi LixaLollipop,

We currently have 35 we are going to be way short for 64. There still is one more day to sign up so lets hope we can fill it.