What is the ideal build for Kayle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grob

07-25-2010

I want to start playing her in some games so whats a good build for her? I played one Practice Game and Guinsoos Rageblade seemed good, what else? Lich Bane?

aiNpeace

07-25-2010

nashor's tooth, rageblade, hextech gunblade, your boots of choice. um.. i'll be surprised if u get farther than that

HolyAvatar

07-25-2010

Guinsoo+hextech+Nashor. These are perfect for her.

StretchyStretch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2010

Dorans ring, Guinsoos, Nashors, I've none gotten farther than that but Rylais, Triforce, or Gunblade are all good choices.

Gopher

07-25-2010

Lichbane makes her E hit like a truck. Other good items are Nashor's Tooth and Rylai's. If you are feeling like you are going to stomp the other team, throw on Mejai's and SOtO for massive lulz. Pretty much core hybrid items are what I said, and then build to what the other team is.

Polaritie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2010

I'd start with Guinsoo though. 80 AP, 45 AD, something like 30% aspd at full. She can build up stacks decently fast, with low CD spells and a ranged autoattack.

Hextech is more something you build if Guinsoo+Nashor+Boots doesn't win the game.

amraK

07-25-2010

Your core items are definitely Guinsoo's Rageblade and Nashor's Tooth. Once you hit these two items you become a carry. I usually opt for Berserker Greaves for my boots on Kayle, although you will have games where Merc Treads are a must.

After the core, you should try some other items I've done Death Fire Grasp and BF Sword and liked both.

Gopher

07-25-2010

I almost never build Nashor's tbh, and I rarely do bad. Guinsoo is my primary item, and anything after that build to counter the other team. Archangel is a good item sometimes if you are low on mana, however Chalice of Harmony is cheaper and has MR. Nashor's and Hextech are just too expensive with not enough benefit.

Malak al Maut

07-25-2010

Doran's Ring|Nashor's|<Insert Boots Here>|Guinsoo's

5th Item: DFG, Zhonyas, Infinity Edge, or Gunblade.
Situational Items: Void Staff & Last Whisper.
Survival Items: Frozen Mallet, Rylais, Banshee's, Atma's, and Guardian Angel.

BCeagles08

07-25-2010

Lately I've been going.... Dorans ---> Guinsoo ---> Boots ----> Nashor's -----> Lichbane ----> this game is still going?