Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Runes!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrKennedy

Recruiter

07-25-2010

Okay, so recently began playing a new champ after a massive losing streak. I usually try and find a champ who fits the way i want to play when i feel that there is a need for a change up. Coincidently this happens every time i'm almost done making a rune book.
This time i changed from exclusively playing tanks to playing Shaco so a lot of my runes aren't compatible.So..... finally getting to the point here what are the best runes for Shaco?

TLDR: I need advice for runes on Shaco and general physical DPS

AwwGasm

07-25-2010

Armor pen reds, dodge yellows, cdr blues, fort quints?

EDIT: Crit dmg runes dont actually work with his deceive now so it's your choice. Deceive gives -60%/-40%/-20%/+0%/+20% crit damage per lvl of deceive (to fix his instagib on lvl 1 issues)

MrKennedy

Recruiter

07-25-2010

hmm, alright thats what i figured.

Örb Jr

07-25-2010

Armor pen runes may be nerfed soon though.