Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

HoN vs LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sheapy

07-25-2010

K now that I got your attention.

Buy Olaf now or save up for Vladmir

AychAychAych

07-25-2010

Quote:
Sheapy:
K now that I got your attention.

Buy MORE RIOT POINTS now or save up for HON

Tough choice my friend.

yoman632

07-25-2010

Olaf is boring. only good thing about him is his /dance.

The Promise

07-25-2010

Does it really matter? Just buy RP like every other 10-year-old who doesn't like to work for anything (not implying that you are 10), and get both. RP is for skins, and only **** good skins if you ask me.

As for overall viability, I think Vlad has more potential that Olaf already has to be viable. We'll see. Also, Vlad seems like a much more fun champion to play. Olaf is very, very one-dimensional. Vlad on the other hand is going to have all kind of cool tricks. Expect him to have a relatively high skill cap (as far as the skill cap for champs goes in this game).

Also, I applaud you for knowing, just like everyone else should, that Vlad is going to cost 6300.