MUNDO amounts of AP on Vlad?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burning Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def Exe View Post
so how do you gear a non mana character for big AP?
Rylai's, Void Staff, Zhonya's, Abyssal Scepter, and if you feel confident, mejai's.

In the end, even minor-mana items like Deathfire Grasp or Lichbane work fine too; my friend swears by lichbane on Akali even though she doesn't make use of the 350 mana, and he still murders with his build.

Archangel's is really the only AP item that can be called a bad choice in every situation for a non-mana caster.

Vivacious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2010

Stacking 6x Zhonya's can net you 900 HP...

Vlad has nothing to worry about because his passive will give him AP for having HP. Thus he can double-dip with items like Rylai's.

enhancin

07-25-2010

I'm just going to stack warmogs on vlad.

JunKx

07-25-2010

mejai's soulstealer gives 180 AP when its maxed. so if you have a good non mana user that can hold stacks, like katarina, its a must have. from there rod of ages lich bane rylai's staff all give 80 AP each. void staff/abysmal gives 70 and zhonyas obviously to give a huge boost of 120 base and 25% more on your max AP.

with these items you can get 180+80+80+80+120+25% = 675. you can also have added AP from runes and masteries. i've actually reached 800+ AP on katarina in total but i think the game lasted so long that i sold my boots for lich bane

CheesyChipsy

07-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpyShuffle View Post
You don't? What kind of games are you playing where you hit 500 ap on anyone?

Mejai's, rylai's, zhonya's. Ta-dah, there are good AP items for anyone that you can actually get in a realistic 25-45 minute game. Who cares if you can't stack archangels staves.
Agreed there

I'm nearly certain that Rylai's is going to be top notch for him, I already heard Zhonya's is decent.

Xpander

07-25-2010

Mejai+4 Zhonya Rings is the highest on non mana casters.
4*120+180 Total From full Mejai+25% bonus = 825 AP without runes and masteries.

If you use boots

JunKx

07-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpander View Post
Mejai+4 Zhonya Rings is the highest on non mana casters.
4*120+180 Total From full Mejai+25% bonus = 825 AP without runes and masteries.

If you use boots
i for one want a game to last that long as chogath - 3x 1000-1200 damage nukes ftw

Xpander

07-25-2010

I don't say games should last that long I just say the highest reasonable amount possible.

Tiger Ballwasher

07-25-2010

As someone said, don't forget Vlad receives AP from bonus HP as well.

Sinistral

07-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def Exe View Post
so how do you gear a non mana character for big AP?
Of course, stacking Zhonya.s is wildly expensive and hardly worth it:

Mejaj's, Zhonya's, Rylais, Abyssal, Void Staff, Lichbane (it has only a small amout of mana, it can be neglected), Will of the Ancients (but lets be serious, who ever gets this).

So: 160AP + 120AP + 80AP + 70AP + 70AP (or 80 if you want Lich, but going for non mana here) = 500 multiply by the 25% passive from Zhonya's and we get 625.

Not bad for a non mana user, right?