7 in a row!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icm

07-25-2010

I have to vent.

I've lost now 7 ranked games in a row. I know it's solo queue, I've read the posts of "Don't solo, duo!" I figured I could at least get ONE win though. A quick breakdown:

First two games, had a leaver on my side, no big deal. Just two games.Third game, captain was AFK, no bans. Other team promptly picked shaco/heimer. (I was 4th pick). Fourth game was actually really good, pretty close, both teams decent enough.

The last three went like this: One leaver, one disconnect, and a pantheon who thought it'd be fun to grab mid until level 6 then skyfall into the worst situations. I believe he ended up 3/9/2 in a 22 min game.

This story has all the similarities of QQ, and "Cool story bro" within it, but I couldn't help myself. This is a bit ridiculous, and I hate how MM is just simply the roll of the dice on this game at times.

Edit: Clarification though, I really do love this game. I just despise, well, less than average players. Which I myself am now a part of apparently due to MM.

SuicidalPankake

07-25-2010

Ah, fail teammates... I love these stories.

Playing as Akali on SR, two of my teammates were heimer and fiddles. Heimer gets to the mid, fiddles goes to the mid and stands there spouting broken english. Fiddles ended up being 0/13/0 (which is odd, because he was nowhere to be seen during ANY confrontations with the enemy team) while I got the solo exp in bottom lane. Couldnt help but laugh at that one.

Icm

07-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicidalPankake View Post

Playing as Akali on SR, two of my teammates were heimer and fiddles. Heimer gets to the mid, fiddles goes to the mid and stands there spouting broken english. Fiddles ended up being 0/13/0 (which is odd, because he was nowhere to be seen during ANY confrontations with the enemy team) while I got the solo exp in bottom lane. Couldnt help but laugh at that one.
Haha, that is pretty funny. I laughed at a few of mine, until the 5th game ended in another loss. Then It was just too much. It's so hard to keep my mouth shut as well, but I understand the clean conduct rule.

Rancid Sac

07-25-2010

That's why I miss bot games, cuz instead of venting here you could have played a practice game in which you know what to expect from your teammates (pick nunu and ryze and your team is OP as hell)

Soutalgon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icm View Post
I have to vent.

I've lost now 7 ranked games in a row. I know it's solo queue, I've read the posts of "Don't solo, duo!" I figured I could at least get ONE win though. A quick breakdown:

First two games, had a leaver on my side, no big deal. Just two games.Third game, captain was AFK, no bans. Other team promptly picked shaco/heimer. (I was 4th pick). Fourth game was actually really good, pretty close, both teams decent enough.

The last three went like this: One leaver, one disconnect, and a pantheon who thought it'd be fun to grab mid until level 6 then skyfall into the worst situations. I believe he ended up 3/9/2 in a 22 min game.

This story has all the similarities of QQ, and "Cool story bro" within it, but I couldn't help myself. This is a bit ridiculous, and I hate how MM is just simply the roll of the dice on this game at times.

Edit: Clarification though, I really do love this game. I just despise, well, less than average players. Which I myself am now a part of apparently due to MM.
But the panth had 3 kills surely that means he did good.

Soutalgon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicidalPankake View Post

clearly scoring is working as intended. the fiddles only died 13 times.

Icm

07-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soutalgon View Post
But the panth had 3 kills surely that means he did good.
In his eyes i'm sure he did. -.-

Szaxachii

07-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icm View Post
I have to vent.

Actually i went 6 in a row yesterday as well. 2 had leavers, one person who was talking all champion selection "had to go to the bathroom" right before his pick and ended up going 2-16-5 with AP Sion , an Annie who didnt have a single minion kill by 10 minions because she went AFK twice, then figured it would be a good idea to sit in the bushes for 5 minutes because she had a stun built up then proceeded to blame us for why we lost. (btw not overexagerating on the minion kills part), then we had one we were winning when our rammus decided to disconnect cause his computer was having some issues then never came back.