R.I.P Sona

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AndyGodEX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2012

i think ill never play sona in league of legends again...
R.I.P Sona...

Kietter

02-14-2012

Her early game was way OP. She's ment to be a support not a lvl 1 Quadra Killer @ enemy blue buff.

Bulbadoof

02-14-2012

The nerfs weren't that bad, imo. Riot was right, I'm not sure I'm even going to notice.

Tillanator

02-14-2012

Love when a champ gets a mild nerf ppl make post like this.....

Tickle My Willy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2012

lol she needed the nerf, noone can match her 1 for 1 in sup

Isomodia

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper Sunlight View Post
The nerfs weren't that bad, imo. Riot was right, I'm not sure I'm even going to notice.
The nerfs were very harsh to her early game. That said, her early game was STUPID OP. I've been banning sona for months now, I'm glad I can stop now.

Also, every patch... C'mon. Don't cry because your OP champion got balanced. When's the last time you saw a tourney where she wasn't the most picked/banned CHAMPION, much less support?

Explicit Skill

02-14-2012

Idk I played her a few games ago and she still feels pretty strong to me. Her level 1 Q power chord still chunks enemy champs for a lot of damage. Also, if you max Q or W first, it is as if she never changed at all. Only difference is your AD carry doesn't have as easy a time last hitting when you're level 1-3 Q, but it really isn't that big of a deal.

Outplay Nation

02-14-2012

personally i dont know why they nerf her i dont even pplay her and i find soraka much more annoying with her huge heals it seems like sona is more squishy and heal less and run ot of mana faster

Baroquinn

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar23j2 View Post
personally i dont know why they nerf her i dont even pplay her and i find soraka much more annoying with her huge heals it seems like sona is more squishy and heal less and run ot of mana faster
One archmage staff and with Sona I don't run out of mana past level 10.

Outplay Nation

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroquinn View Post
One archmage staff and with Sona I don't run out of mana past level 10.
yeah lvl 10 but im talking about early farming phase especially before lvl 10-11 where soraka heals is much better than sona