Can WW Ult Be Cleansed Still?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gibbilo

07-25-2010

Here's the deal:

Bug in suppression so it wasn't implemented in the patch but the tooltips were updated so that's probably why you are confused. Currently you can still cleanse out of mal and ww ults. Supression will be coming soon.

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

07-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by irspeshal View Post
to my knowledge, the changes to make ww and malzabad's ults to suppression so cleanse won't cleanse it is not yet implimented
This.

Babbits

07-25-2010

Both can be cleansed, tested in game. Tooltips have been been changed, but they still stun rather than suppress

Arthas Menethil

07-25-2010

Can be cleansed. Just tested ingame.

DT777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2010

Malzahar and Warwick's ults are cleanseable. Malzahar's damage will keep on channeling, however, until you run out of range. Not that his ult was ever useful for its damage alone.

alsowikk

07-25-2010

Riot said something about suppression being bugged on the test realm. So Riot diddn't put it in yet.

Saysay

07-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yefo View Post
For some reason I thought it couldn't with the new cleanse changes but... I thought I saw somebody cleanse my ult yesterday.

So... is it or isn't it? I know Malz's and Morde's isn't anymore, but what about WW's?
As of right now they can still be cleansed.

StretchyStretch

07-25-2010

I'm pretty sure both Mal and WW can have their ults cleansed, but at least for Mal the damage continues but the stun stops. I think.

Admonished

07-25-2010

I know that whenever i get WW ulted as Gankplank I just nom some fruit and walk away after giving him a hefty crit in the face.