Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can WW Ult Be Cleansed Still?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yefo

07-25-2010

For some reason I thought it couldn't with the new cleanse changes but... I thought I saw somebody cleanse my ult yesterday.

So... is it or isn't it? I know Malz's and Morde's isn't anymore, but what about WW's?

lorbfan

07-25-2010

It and malz's can.

Arthas Menethil

Recruiter

07-25-2010

It's supposed to disable summoner spells, but it can be QSS'ed.

irspeshal

07-25-2010

to my knowledge, the changes to make ww and malzabad's ults to suppression so cleanse won't cleanse it is not yet implimented

Yefo

07-25-2010

Ugg... does anybody acutally KNOW instead of speculating? This isn't about suppression. Read the patch notes

"Cleanse now only removes crowd controlling effects, silences and blinds. It no longer removes effects such as damaging debuffs or armor/stat debuffs"

I can 100% for sure tell you that Morde's ult and ignite are uncleansable now. I'm also pretty sure Malz's cannot be cleansed... but what about WW?

Arthas Menethil

Recruiter

07-25-2010

WW's Ult's tooltips says Disables Summoner spells. That enough for ya?

Layotees

07-25-2010

Quote:
Yefo:
Ugg... does anybody acutally KNOW instead of speculating? This isn't about suppression. Read the patch notes

"Cleanse now only removes crowd controlling effects, silences and blinds. It no longer removes effects such as damaging debuffs or armor/stat debuffs"

I can 100% for sure tell you that Morde's ult and ignite are uncleansable now. I'm also pretty sure Malz's cannot be cleansed... but what about WW?

Warwick's ult functions the same as it always has. Cleanse removes the stun, but does not keep you from dealing the ult's damage to them.

weizur

07-25-2010

It can be cleansed

lorbfan

07-25-2010

It can be cleansed, cleanse takes away the damage. Suppression would have stopped SS being used but if you do a google search for "Coronach" you can find a direct quote for him (red poster) saying that suppression had bugs and is being postponed for a patch or so till the bugs can be worked out.

Tennex

07-25-2010

sadly riot has made no progress except to screw mundo over