Another note to lvl30s that suck in ranked QQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jerzy

07-25-2010

one ONE!!!!11111!!1!

Cooldude1234

07-25-2010

It really baffles me how a lvl 30 does not know basics of the game...I'll never understand that.

tibot

07-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexywhiteman View Post
this post has some serious homonym issues
homophones= same sound, different words
homonym = same word, differnt meanings
homonym=homophones
homophones =/= homonyms

tumz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2010

lol yes it is pretty simular, that's why i said its pretty much a QQ cause i was really frustrated. i was 1200 then got up to 1300 now i'm dropped to 1000. It's just frustrating when the loss is because your team wants to chase kills and not push. I'm okay if we lost and had a good game.

Hoodat420

07-25-2010

To those that rate my post bad please explain yourself. Or are you the ones thats doing exactly what im talking about and know its silly and wrong and causes your team to lose.

Maian

07-25-2010

I fail to see how people say it's possible, when at least 2/3 of the Solo ranked I do, we have a leaver on my team. My rating is now mid 900s because it's impossible to win when someone feeds the other team, then QQ's that their team is bad, then leaves. This leaves you in a 4v5 where you're outleveled, and outgunned.

Hoodat420

07-25-2010

Yes this is the cycle of solo ranked. blame/rage/feed/leave. Ive yet to have ONE game where some or all of that did not occur. Oh, and i forgot one other thing. My personal favorite way to lose is when you get a laning buddy that just jungles the whole time while your desperatly trying to defend your tower against two very skilled opponents. It wouldnt be so bad if they would watch there mini map and come help when the enemy is attacking your tower, but they dont care in the slightest. They just want buffs so that they can give them to the enemy making it even harder on you. Every time i hear "i will jungle" before the game starts it usually ends in a loss. The worse part is i know this and cannot leave because it will be a guaranteed loss if you jump que which i find absurd, FFS your not even in the game and u get penalized for leaving that. I for one would like to see the jungle disabled completely as i see no room for it in a action packed battle arena game that this claims to be. But at the least i would like to see it disabled until you get their 3 outer turrets down.