Another note to lvl30s that suck in ranked QQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tumz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2010

So i'm just posting because the last 4 games i've played, i've only one ONE, for the same reason each game...

Most lvl 30s when you fall bellow 1200 you're pretty much screwed... like i was say, i've lost, because EVERYONE chases kills, and NO ONE pushes. This last game we had 30 kills, and they had 15.......... we had 2 towers, they took all of hours, and not once were they ahead of us in kills. My team would just chase them down and kill them, and run to the next guy to continuously gank. It's frustrated...

My solution, which i will admit to not doing yet, is dual Qing. So at least someone listens to you or has the right sense of mind to run to another lane instead of picking them off....

sorry for rant! I think i actually miss the lvl 20+s they at least tried to push, even if it was at in opportune times...

IS156133c1cc400f6a20029

07-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumz View Post
So i'm just posting because the last 4 games i've played, i've only one ONE, for the same reason each game...
PS:
n0

Mr Wang Fire

07-25-2010

I was 1300 then 1100 then 1200 now back at 1164. You CAN get back. Keep trying and have fun or just play normal games or in Practice games "All Random All Mid".

sexywhiteman

07-25-2010

this post has some serious homonym issues

Prisonal

07-25-2010

Can someone translate this into english for me?

Bamft

07-25-2010

If the other team is pushing, that means 50% of players in that game knew what they were doing... And all of em were sub 1200 elo...

Ad Victoriam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2010

Quote:

Most lvl 30s when you fall bellow 1200 you're pretty much screwed... like i was say, i've lost, because EVERYONE chases kills, and NO ONE pushes. This last game we had 30 kills, and they had 15.......... we had 2 towers, they took all of hours, and not once were they ahead of us in kills. My team would just chase them down and kill them, and run to the next guy to continuously gank. It's frustrated...

My solution, which i will admit to not doing yet, is dual Qing. So at least someone listens to you or has the right sense of mind to run to another lane instead of picking them off....

sorry for rant! I think i actually miss the lvl 20+s they at least tried to push, even if it was at in opportune times...
I just had 2 games as Amumu where my team was getting owned every teamfight, but then I just tanked an entire lane and we pushed their Nexus for the win.

Level 20's were the ones chasing, by the way. They were also the ones leaving games and losing a significantly higher amount than level 30s.

My solution: Communicate with your team.

Írb Jr

07-25-2010

Quote:
So I'm just posting because the last 4 games I've played, I've only won ONE, and all for the same reason.

When most level 30s fall bellow 1200 they're pretty much screwed. I've lost my games because EVERYONE chases kills, and NO ONE pushes lanes. The last game I played, my team had 30 kills, and the other team had 15, but we only destroyed 2 towers while they took all of ours. Not once were they ahead of us in kills. My team would just chase them down and kill them, then run to the next guy to continuously gank. It was very frustrating.

My solution, which i will admit to not doing yet, is dual Queueing so at least one person listens to you or has the right sense of mind to run to another lane instead of picking the enemies off one by one the entire game.

Sorry for the rant! I think i actually miss the lvl 20+s because they at least tried to push, even if it was at inopportune times.
fxd

Hoodat420

07-25-2010

I completely relate. Most people do not care about map control (towers) the only thing they want to do is kill. Even if, all you wanted to do was get kills pushing lanes and taking towers are the best way to do it. The Facts are if there towers are down your minions let you see where they are for the most part, making it so much easier to get kills. Not to mention most of the time the enemy will get frustrated and tower dive giving u kills all the time, if you can last hit before tower kills them. Also, imho when you dual que the person will just blame you for not helping them in a fight when they are chasing an almost dead hero into a crowd of the enemy team. So been there done that and doesnt help either. The only thing that dual que accomplishes is showing you that everyone on ur friend list is a blamer, at least in my experiences. The fact is people that play this are extremely greedy for kills and disregard the actual point of the game, to kill the nexus. Its a team game and most people like i said are greedy and thats just the way it is, my advice forget ranked they do not rank you based on ur individual skill as it is now. Id like to see a ranking system that is based on your actual skill not your teams as a whole, just my 2 cents. So that way if you lose because of others "greed" then you dont get a loss in elo for there mishaps. Im not sure exactly how to go about it but that for the people that get paid to figure that kinda stuff out not me the player.

BunnyOnSteroids

07-25-2010

In my opinion the reason many people still suck so much at level 30 is because they spent their 1-30 playing practice maps for the exp >.>