Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mordekaiser needs a buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Invictrix

02-13-2012

Ok now after the last partial revert I was one of the Mordekaiser players who was like ok If I take these new spellvamp runes and buy a hextech revolver early game he is in a good place even though a lot of players felt like he was still underpowered. Now they just nerfed hextech revolver and will of the ancients, so what am I supposed to do with this champion now riot?

It seems to me that Mordekaiser needs a buff or a rework on his w, so that he can keep pace with the other mages in mid.

What do you guys think?

Folly Inc

02-13-2012

I think Morde does just fine the way he is.

Michael Kane

02-13-2012

nope

Hjørne

02-13-2012

Morde is a faceroller... im not qqing here, but I dont want that...thing... getting a buff xD

Jamaree

02-13-2012

Mordekaiser is in a weird place right now, not bad, but not top tier good. As of right now, he is a pubstomper, if you build him like a tank, you pretty much have AP Garen where you can only kill steal. He is a decent AP caster with his passive saving the fact he has no cc, gap closer, escape or sustain without items, so yeah, leave him be or full revert to old, no middle man.

Sánguine

02-13-2012

So many indirect nerfs to Mordekaiser since he was just barely buffed a long time ago.

Insomnia1234o00o

02-13-2012

RIOT just nerfed every I mean EVERY snowball APs, so what makes you think they would want to buff Morde? You should feel lucky because Riot didn't even put a finger on him this patch.
(Well, if you don't count the revolver nerf...)

LeetMasterAce

04-10-2012

I play Morde a lot, and he's fun, but he's not good. He's not as bursty as other AP carries, he's outshined by other tanks, and he has no gap closer to be an initiator anyway. The only thing he's good for is his ult, and if you miss the enemy AD carry with it, then it, too, is mostly worthless.