Plz remove trydanmere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iPhailures

02-14-2012

Get ThornMail and he'll see how much his own attack hurts. If he uses his ult, then run away, he follows you, and count to 4/5 then come back to kill him. EZ

New World Chaos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2012

You can buy all the armor in the world, but a last whisper and black clever will **** on it.
Trynd isn't op because he crits 200s at level 1, he isn't op because he can go through every wall on the map with no cooldown, he isn't op because he heals 350s after 1 hit criting 5 minions, He isn't even op because he can go immortal for 5 seconds, with basically no cooldown. Well, I guess he is op because of his ult, just because he doesn't have to build ANY survivability , and can still down 2-3 champions (depending on your team) before dying.

Btw @ sion guy. Sion is so easily countered by ignite it isn't even funny.

Who cares about 3s anyway, Riot doesn't, that's for sure.

Chaiyns

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by senior CXC View Post
Tryn is balanced. 100%.
you have to scroll down a bit for champion feed back and SR, this is TT forums, where that statement is an oxymoron. 100%.

also what we all just need to look for is solo queues so we can ban and play like we are not just the ignored degenerates of LoL

Shadez

02-16-2012

Heres a solution: ban him.

Criztalmeth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-20-2012

No draft, so people can't counter pick blind monkeys rolling feces on keyboards

Houston

02-20-2012

Simple soulution to fixing tryndamere, who is in fact overpowered in 3v3, make his ult cost 30% of his health. If u not at 30% when u activate it you die. This brings a skill factor into his obviously overpowered ult. I swear if this were implemented, you would see less tryndameres and maybe even some trynds with skill.

Exqzr

02-20-2012

TRYN is NOT OP!

Seriously, If you are facing a tryn, use STRATEGY.

It works. Try it sometime.

If you think Tryn is OP its because of this one reason... He ults. You stand there fruitlessly whacking him hoping you don't die in the six seconds. Likely you do. But if you don't and you are now happy and smiling cause you are going to kill him, he heals, shoots through a wall and you scream in frustration. Sound about right? OMG Tryn is OP!!!

How about this. Burst him down (EASY TO DO HE HAS NO D). Juke into bush or around minions. Make him chase you, Burst him again. He panics with his Ult. Juke a second time. He will chase you or run. If he runs, you win. He's vulnerable cant "chicken" you and ready to be sent to the grave. If he chases, you win, one autoattack will finish him.

Got Exhaust or Ignite? Timely use is DEATH TO TRYN.
Got Flash or Ghost? Used wisely is DEATH TO TRYN
Know how to place a ward? Do it. DEATH TO TRYN
Know what Thornmail is? Wear it. DEATH TO TRYN
Understand the power of mobility and movement speed? Excellent. DEATH TO TRYN.

I kill TRYN all the time with almost any champ. YEP, ANY CHAMP. and so can you.

Xin is better in almost every way for killing things.

Prefix

Master Recruiter

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Chaos View Post
Btw @ sion guy. Sion is so easily countered by ignite it isn't even funny.
Lrn to gank and tryndamere will die.

You are talking about his ult thats coutner by ignite really because lemme tell you somthign ignites ruins tryndamres ult

Tryndamrere is stoped by ignite or exhaust if 1 person on ur team has exhaust tryndamre cant beat u in team fights

I have never lost a game because of tryndamere and he got nerfed to **** recently and everyone who i played agaisnt who used him fed like crazy due to him being ganked by me.

Counter Trydnamre like u counter Singed don't feed him a fed Tryndamere will kill anyone not in a thornmail/frozen but an unfed tryndamere will win agaisnt squishy champs in a 1v1 who dont use exhaust. Tryndamere is weak in teamfights except that undying rage which can be coutnered by then kiting him or jst focus on toher champs let him hit you then kil him when it wears off you know he has to use it early or heavy burst will kill him befor ehe uses it and it puts him at 1hp still so its not near as good as kaylee ult

If your team doesn't have CC that is your problem I love facing AD champs because I get to buy ninja tabi instead of mercs (ninja tabi makes dragon easier and gives me more sustain overall)

Ninja tabi will not only counter his berserker shoes but also give u even more damage resist back unless you got a CC team and he went mercs in that case ninja tabi is all u need early game.

Houston

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post
Lrn to gank and tryndamere will die.

You are talking about his ult thats coutner by ignite really because lemme tell you somthign ignites ruins tryndamres ult

Tryndamrere is stoped by ignite or exhaust if 1 person on ur team has exhaust tryndamre cant beat u in team fights

I have never lost a game because of tryndamere and he got nerfed to **** recently and everyone who i played agaisnt who used him fed like crazy due to him being ganked by me.

Counter Trydnamre like u counter Singed don't feed him a fed Tryndamere will kill anyone not in a thornmail/frozen but an unfed tryndamere will win agaisnt squishy champs in a 1v1 who dont use exhaust. Tryndamere is weak in teamfights except that undying rage which can be coutnered by then kiting him or jst focus on toher champs let him hit you then kil him when it wears off you know he has to use it early or heavy burst will kill him befor ehe uses it and it puts him at 1hp still so its not near as good as kaylee ult

If your team doesn't have CC that is your problem I love facing AD champs because I get to buy ninja tabi instead of mercs (ninja tabi makes dragon easier and gives me more sustain overall)

Ninja tabi will not only counter his berserker shoes but also give u even more damage resist back unless you got a CC team and he went mercs in that case ninja tabi is all u need early game.
To say that "If your team doesn't have CC that is your problem " means trynd is op in 3v3. I shouldnt have to pick my champ based on the fact they MIGHT pick trynd? Am i playing league of counter tryndamere? This is especially true since i cant see who the other team is picking until its too late. There should never be a point where the game is over during the load screen or something is unbalanced. Implement a draft pick unranked solves this problem...

Prefix

Master Recruiter

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elequant View Post
To say that "If your team doesn't have CC that is your problem " means trynd is op in 3v3. I shouldnt have to pick my champ based on the fact they MIGHT pick trynd? Am i playing league of counter tryndamere? This is especially true since i cant see who the other team is picking until its too late. There should never be a point where the game is over during the load screen or something is unbalanced. Implement a draft pick unranked solves this problem...
If you don't have CC your team will lose to any champs.

Exhaust is a CC but its not champion exclusive its good for ganking, escaping, stopping melee I don't run flash I usually run smite/ignite.

I like to run triple Exhaust teams and in team fights if you can exhaust 1-2 times on their AD carry you win.

I want draft to ban Lee Sin + Sion then I auto win pick Tryndamere all u want.

Meta for high end games

Jungler + ad top + ap bottom (sometimes ap/ad swapped)

Tryndamere is not best any any of those roles.