Plz remove trydanmere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aBlacKHearT

02-13-2012

TRYDANMERE is really op in 3v3
ik people buys him because he is good and op
but in 3v3 he is a little bit too op
so i say trydanmere should be nerfed or something like that

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

ya i agree hes op

senior CXC

02-13-2012

I strongly disagree.

Tryndamere has a good damage output late game, but is easily outclassed. If you can't seem to kill him, you are not exploiting his weaknesses.

I'm gonna be honest, Tryn is outclassed by near every top early game. If tryn isn't being put top, I am missing your problem, as he depends on good early farm so heavily.

He is not a viable AD carry, but more of a dps. Cait/vayne or any other Ranged AD carry stomp tryn,at any point in the game. So if you want to beat a tryn, always have an ad carry.

He has difficulty closing the gap between any ranged, as the cooldown of both of his abilities made to do so are fairly long. He has no way of responding to any sort of effect placed on him (except maybe silence), making him extremely easy to kite.

What bugs me most is you probably havent seen a rediculous champ in action before. AD Sion is like tryn but outclasses him in every ability. Like tryn's passive? Love sions e. Like tryns slow? Love sions stun. Like tryns spin? Who needs spin when you have a Sheild... But most of all, Like tryns ult? Laugh at it when you hit r with sion.

(sorry, went off on a tangent. I just hate ad sion alot, so i started playing with him and legitimately feel my wins are increasing as my overall game skill decreases.)

Tryn is balanced. 100%.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by senior CXC View Post
Tryn is balanced. 100%.

Agreed he was balacned before the last 2 nerfs need alot of farm to win. I am liking shyvana atm but I and getting super pissed when I play games with teemo muchrooms/jack in joxes every game when I try to gank.)

Shaco needs to be nerfed that my idea of fixing TT

TheCrazyNutcase

02-14-2012

Fiddle has both silence and fear. Makes both Try and Shaco useless.

Axil

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrazyNutcase View Post
Fiddle has both silence and fear. Makes both Try and Shaco useless.
lol

Dankimus Prime

02-14-2012

I know some people believe Tryn really isnt so good, but usually the people saying that are the ones that play him alot in 3v3, because they dont want their only chance of winning to be taken away. You can throw as many "counters" you can think of, but either way, it can be demolished by Tryndamere. Thornmail? Out done. Tower hug? Dive... dead. Tristana? Phage, with swing, mock shot, exhaust.... Dead. If you jump away, or if she blows you back, or exhausts you, he can either have flash, or wait for his swing to come up.Tryndamere can swing over every wall, and if he can do that, then fizz should be able to jump over every wall, and so should graves. Especially cuz Shen can do it too. Theres been those games where I literally thought the enemy tryndamere was a noob. He kept getting ganked. Kept feeding, and one of my team mates didnt want to push and finish. The game prolonged and as soon as the Infinite Edge was in Tryndameres build... GFG. Like really... OP. And you "pros" can continuasly gloat with your "QQ" mockery, but you are the only ones that probably play him. I bought him, and first game i pwned. I will never play him again. I will not disgrace my summoner name by ever playing a tryndamere. Id rather solo lane against a Sion, Mordekaiser, or Lee Sin any day. TRYNDAMERE IS THE NOOB TUBE OF LOL.

TheCrazyNutcase

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
lol
Nice work on down voting me. I see you're a person of intelligence with your amazing points.

Ashielf Magna

02-14-2012

aBLaCKHearT, LixaLollipop and Dankimus Prime obviously haven't heard of Rammus, or even the word "tank". Try them out, they work pretty well if used with the right skills. But if you think for even a second that Tryndamere isn't stupidly OP (particularly in 3v3), your brain doesn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
lol
I have to say I am absolutely dumbfounded by your arguements towards TheCrazyNutcase's post. I'm almost speechless and I won't ever dare to make a rebuttal to that.

Axil

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrazyNutcase View Post
Nice work on down voting me. I see you're a person of intelligence with your amazing points.
thx