How to remove Wajam?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RenegadeTQ

02-13-2012

So I was downloading a program and it tacked on a bunch of junk I didn't want to download with it. I thought I unticked all of them but somehow a program called Wajam slipped through. It works on Facebook, twitter, Google Chrome, etc. I believe it is modifying my searches and I want to remove it but I can't find the program. I closed the background program in Chrome listed as Wajam but it still pops up. Can someone help me delete this p.o.s.? lol

If someone knew the name of the file that'd help but whenever I search Wajam nothing shows up.

HuntsAlone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

02-13-2012

Quote:
How do I uninstall Wajam?

For Firefox: Click the Tools menu and select Add-ons. In the Add-ons window, click the Extensions panel. Select Wajam and click Disable or Uninstall. For Chrome: Click the Tools menu. Select Extensions. Click Disable or Uninstall. For Safari: Click Settings button. Select Preferences. Select Extensions. Uncheck Enable Wajam or click Uninstall. For Internet Explorer: Click the Tools menu and select Manage Add-ons. In the Manage Add-ons window, select Wajam. Click on Disable.
http://www.wajam.com/faq

Google'd that.

RenegadeTQ

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntsAlone View Post
Thanks lol

TimberWolf5871

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntsAlone View Post
I did that but it comes back when I restart my pc.

B3ER

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimberWolf5871 View Post
I did that but it comes back when I restart my pc.
Creepy. See if it has a sneaky updater in your startup. Disable that, and uninstall again. If that doesn't help, quarantine it with your antivirus and uninstall again.