Nautilus Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quite Chilly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
[youtube]AbxXzw8ONdc[/youtube][*]Sivir will no longer get Sanguine Blade on Summoner's Rift[/LIST]
oh thank god. I was tired of her cheating .

OJ191

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JakeL152 View Post
if im reading this correctly, you're making warwicks ultimate do less damage when play like warwick should be (attack speed), and making it do more damage for dumbasses who play him flat attack damage. WTF Riot,stop doing it wrong. Also, those shen "buffs" make him look like volibear, so useless. he now has no real incentive for absorbing auto attacks. and y u make shadow dash bad, **** damage, i want reducded energy cost. and y u hate on akali w/gunblade nerf. that is what that is, akali nerf, not to gunblade, just saying
Did you forget? Every non-AP jungler is to be played atmogs or fratmas now, potentially with a trinity force thrown in for tons of damage.

Hidden Sniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

Yay! Alistar buff... Hey, what is this?! =.=

- Triumphant Roar mana cost increased at later ranks to 20/35/50/65/80 from 20/30/40/50/60

^
Not cool

And, wow. Sona didn't get touched at all compared to Soraka. Sona does more power chord damage from level 4 onward now. =.=

Shadowleaf279

02-13-2012

Shen will get buffed then he will get nerfed just like Vlad. Random Kennen and revolver nerf.

Zelis

02-13-2012

why does spell vamp constantly get nerfed yet i dont think i ever see lifesteal get touched. there are so many champs that become **** near unshakeable with a wriggles lantern. at least with spell vamp you have to blow mana to get that heal, alot of times blowing it on minions as opposed to putting dmg on another champion unless you wanna sit around with low health and get thrashed.

Slunk3R

02-13-2012

I like this patch, a few unnecessary nerfs, but overall I like it.

Especially the 8 seconds before requeueing is really nice!

a tiny ant

02-13-2012

More Ahri nerfs? Why?

Dark Magician

02-13-2012

So many people complain about nerf when they never experience MAJOR nerf from early on. Riot knows what they are doing most of the time people.

FortifyOP

02-13-2012

warwick's early game got even less sustain

Marry Me Matthew

02-13-2012

****ing ruin AD Sona. I forever hate riot. ~_~