Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

05-28-2014

Quote:
achimakulo:
Dear Riven

I thought I was strong to achieve my goals but I realized I wasn't. I wasn't brave enough, I wasn't strong enough and I have failed a lot of times and now I'm stuck, I can't go forward but only backward... but You... You were able to surpass all the obstacles and there you are...
Riven... What can I do? Can u give me some advice and encouraging words?

Summoner,

The truest lack of strength is giving up. I faced harsh challenges in my life too. It was not success after success. I had to fight for every inch, every step I took. Even with all that determination, I still got burned by life. I wandered, I looked for meaning and direction. It took me years to pull myself together again, but I did it. I never truly gave up. If I can overcome all the challenges I've faced in my life, certainly you can overcome your own. Giving up, giving in, gives you nothing. Only by continuing to push, to move forward, will you ever achieve your goals for yourself. Believe in your own strength, because we all have it within us to do what we want with our lives. All we have to do is fight to make it a reality...

- Riven

xcyper33

05-28-2014

Dear Exile,

What do you think of the League's latest addition, Braum?

-X

Ask Riven

05-28-2014

Summoner,

I find the Heart to be a strange, strange man. His friendliness is disarming, and his penchant and taste for goat's milk is confusing. But his strength and conviction are admirable, and his warmth is a welcome addition to the roster, in my opinion.

- Riven

Ask Riven

05-29-2014

((I have made a new thread to continue this. New Thread Link.))

Ask Riven

05-29-2014

New Thread: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=47418236#post47418236

I forgot I couldn't edit posts...

Ask Quinn n Val

05-29-2014

RIP old Riven thread, may the IC drama you have seen be carried to your heir.