Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Írillyth

06-28-2012

I was actually raised to address women as miss, not that I go out of my way to do it or anything, it's just a pleasant habit.

Ask Riven

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoTTree View Post
You may not be willing to request aid, but what if one was to volunteer?

Hypothetically of course.
I don't feel comfortable answering that...

TheoTTree

06-28-2012

Fair enough.

Dear Morgana

06-29-2012

Quote:
No, not exactly. I know that strength is something that can easily be abused. I feel like my homeland's quest for more strength, more power, has caused them to bring great suffering to many people, almost all of them individuals that most certainly did not deserve it. The lust for power and expansion has hurt many lives. I, too, once subscribed to that ideal of strength and power.

We were Noxians, and by right we were to cull the weak and inherit the world because we were strong.

We were entitled, because we were strong.

My homeland has been warped and twisted by that philosophy for too long. As much as I love Noxus, I can't bear to see what it's become. It hurts too much, and it hurts me to think that I was once as blind as they still are.

But I've grown, and I won't stop until every man, woman, and child of Noxus can understand what true strength really is. If we are truly strong, we should use that strength to create, not to destroy, to give and not to take. This is what I feel my people need to see, and know.

I hope that answers your question...
An admiral goal, Exile.

Ask Grªves

06-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
Don't mistake my admitting my awkwardness as a weakness, Outlaw. My blade is still just as sharp and dangerous when it comes to my goals.
Now ya' gone done n' misunderstood me. It weren't no comment 'bout how ya' fight r' yer' goals but more'a how ya' treat yer'self n'such. S'more bout how ya' dun' seem to fond'a takin' credit where s'do n' sound really sorry fer' yer'self alot. Now that ah'ma thinkin', it was more of'a observation than a question.

Dear Morgana

06-29-2012

So, your philosophy involves the strong using their strength for unselfish means?

Does that include protecting the 'weak'?

Heil Teemo

06-29-2012

Dear Riven,

What would you say is your best physical quality? Not in terms of appearance, as I know you think little of what others perceive as your "beauty", but in regards to agility or strength. Could you do more push-ups than standing back flips, for instance?

Lord of Apoc

06-29-2012

((holy... I never realized how hard it was to read the words that Graves says))

Írillyth

06-29-2012

((You think that's bad? I feel bad for him having to type like that for every post))

Ask Grªves

06-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
((holy... I never realized how hard it was to read the words that Graves says))
(( read it how it looks, its a southern accent nothing really complicated or fancy. so if you see me type "s'bout" youll end up saying somthing that, at least SHOULD, sound like "is about" or if i type "fond'a" when you say it out loud, itll sound like "fond of"...if english isnt your first language i can understand difficulty and everything, if not then you've never heard a southern accent and/or have an impaired ability to enunciate things in your mind as you read ))