Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

06-28-2012

Just to be clear to all...

I never expected this path I walk to be the simple one. But if it prevents another Ionian Invasion, it will be worth it, even if I must stain my hands further to do it...

Lord of Apoc

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
I suppose any training is good training...

Perhaps sometime when I am free I can meet you on the Sparring Grounds. As you might expect, I don't often get a change to fight against those who wield a weapon such as my own.
You may seek me out when you so wish to.

Thunderblade, Garic

NasusOfTheSands

06-28-2012

Nasus would add, out of curiosity:
"Have you ever considered telling Master Yi about your plans? He will be more than happy, I think. He seems to have an unending grudge against Noxians but maybe he will make an exception out of you. Coinciding goals."

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2012

Miss Riven,

How are you today?

Mordenn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NasusOfTheSands View Post
Nasus would add, out of curiosity:
"Have you ever considered telling Master Yi about your plans? He will be more than happy, I think. He seems to have an unending grudge against Noxians but maybe he will make an exception out of you. Coinciding goals."
I don't think Riven intends to battle Noxus. Rather, those who have subverted it for their own ambitions and corrupted the ideals it once held.

Then again, perhaps I should stop putting words in her mouth. There seems to be enough noise already.

Ask Riven

06-28-2012

I am certain Master Yi would be most willing to help my cause, but I won't ask him, or anyone else, to fight for this.

Ask Riven

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameil View Post
Miss Riven,

How are you today?
And I'm adequate, Summoner. Thank you for asking.

Kameil

06-28-2012

My pleasure, a simple question can do so much.

TheoTTree

06-28-2012

You may not be willing to request aid, but what if one was to volunteer?

Hypothetically of course.

Lord of Apoc

06-28-2012

I am one of a curious hide as to why people always call her 'miss' Riven. Though brought up in a house of extreme formalities though I prefer not to use them on a day to day basis unless I am bombarded by formal high command banquets to attend well if I was considering I was removed from the high command. Then again I am sure Riven is not one to be picky on how people address her.