Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

02-21-2013

(( umm...I don't know how to ask this but, are you in love with riven yourself? I meant it's not weird or anything, she is a chatacter and a girl. I'm just empress that you can rping her so will as if you know her in person. Something I felt like you RP her so serious and too good that I dont know what to say, the personality you made for her is perfect. Don't you felt that she deserve some normal life back? I think riven deep inside she felt sarrow and loneliness. She try so hard to fix thing up even it mean to take up rest of her life. I think she deserve at least support to reach her goal, from some one, a young man name Aengus. She deserve a person phycially be by her side and support her. I had write a story about Aengus, how Riven and Aengus met. I was actully done!!! it takes me freakin at least two hours! I put some much effort to it, when I click reply its some error occur!! It was heartbreaking( soo long)....but don't worry I promise to myself I will rewrite it. I will try to let riot pick up my idea, I will create him in player concept. Sorry about all that romance stuff, I just can't stand people being lonely. I believe no matter what you have done if you felt regrat and putting effort to fix your mistake those people deserve love and care from other people. I think those two are the good booster for them becoming a better person and change their life to help others. Ohya I one more thing, what makes you wanting to rping riven from the very beginning? and how do you felt everything you RP her? I'm just curious.))

Katárina

02-21-2013

"No... it's just what I've always been." She replied, sitting on the side of the probably unused bathtub, after all, Riven did have that instant hot spring of hers.

Ask Riven

02-21-2013

((I like playing Riven because she represents aspects of my own personal character that can't truly manifest themselves. People have told me they love my portrayal, and are amazed that I can get so "into" Riven. Honestly, because of who and what she is, it isn't hard for me. I live with my own set of regrets that I'll never be able to forgive myself for, and they weigh heavily on me every day. Those regrets push me to try and better myself so that I'll never make the same mistake again, even if I want to try and find some manner of atonement for them at the same time. Riven provides me a character that I can truly empathize and connect with on a personal level. Her internal and external struggles are infinitely deep and complex, and I love exploring every inch of them. I honestly can't imagine myself ever growing tired of portraying Riven in some aspect. She truly is a character I enjoy, and no other character in League of Legends calls to me as she does from a writing standpoint.))

Ask Riven

02-21-2013

Quote:
Katárina:
"No... it's just what I've always been." She replied, sitting on the side of the probably unused bathtub, after all, Riven did have that instant hot spring of hers.

"I disagree. I've seen you being kind and thoughtful, and supportive." Riven glanced to the ceiling and sighed. "The person you're describing wouldn't have opened up to me like she did after that pool party, or bothered to make a celebration for her friend's birthday." Riven paused momentarily before she continued. "And...she wouldn't have tried to comfort someone...who was really hurting inside..."

Dear Morgana

02-21-2013

How have you been, lately?

-Morgana

Ask Riven

02-22-2013

Quote:
Dear Morgana:
How have you been, lately?

-Morgana

Morgana,

I've been well. Tending to my letters and watching the news reports about Demacia. Yourself? How is your bakery doing?

- Riven

Dear Morgana

02-22-2013

Quote:
Ask Riven:
Morgana,

I've been well. Tending to my letters and watching the news reports about Demacia. Yourself? How is your bakery doing?

- Riven

Well, after a certain anonymous individual forced me to wear lights to Sona's Lunar Party, I drank myself to sleep after writing several drunken, angry letters to Luxanna cursing her for her plagiarism. I actually don't regret doing that. Little *****. As of now, I blink back sleep with eyes that would be bloodshot if, you know, I had pupils.

...Oh, and the bakery's fine. Shall I send you another batch of eclairs, or are they starting to add up?

...I kid, I kid.

What news reports?

-Morgana

Ask Riven

02-22-2013

Quote:
Dear Morgana:
Well, after a certain anonymous individual forced me to wear lights to Sona's Lunar Party, I drank myself to sleep after writing several drunken, angry letters to Luxanna cursing her for her plagiarism. I actually don't regret doing that. Little *****. As of now, I blink back sleep with eyes that would be bloodshot if, you know, I had pupils.

...Oh, and the bakery's fine. Shall I send you another batch of eclairs, or are they starting to add up?

...I kid, I kid.

What news reports?

-Morgana
I see... That sounds unpleasant. I thought about attending, if only to make an appearance, but parties are not my thing. And if I'd gone, I would have felt compelled to wear something appropriate for the festivities and...well...I don't like dresses...

I've actually run out of éclairs, now that you mention it. Though I couldn't possibly ask for more. You have a business to run, after all, and I don't exactly have muck income.

As for the news reports, you haven't heard? An assassin made an attempt on Jarvan III's life. They were caught and apprehended by a young woman, so I'm told. However, it makes one wonder who could have hired the man, and why...

- Riven

Àsk Lee sin

02-22-2013

Riven, I know you've been going through a rough time since rediscovering who you are which is why I've held off asking anything, I've always sensed you were uneasy around Ionians and I can understand why but I must ask you this, what do you think of Ionia's forgiving nature? As far as I, or any others I have talked to can tell, no one truly blames you for what you did during the war, in fact many Ionians are routing for you now. If you feel the least bit uncomfortable speaking about such things then by all means ignore this letter.

- Lee Sin.

Ask Riven

02-22-2013

Quote:
Àsk Lee sin:
Riven, I know you've been going through a rough time since rediscovering who you are which is why I've held off asking anything, I've always sensed you were uneasy around Ionians and I can understand why but I must ask you this, what do you think of Ionia's forgiving nature? As far as I, or any others I have talked to can tell, no one truly blames you for what you did during the war, in fact many Ionians are routing for you now. If you feel the least bit uncomfortable speaking about such things then by all means ignore this letter.

- Lee Sin.

Blind Monk,

Ionia's capacity for forgiveness is unmatched in all of Valoran. How a people so rocked by strife can forgive the horrors that people like me brought on them is... I have no words for it. However, some like Master Yi and the Arrow of Retribution can never forgive such things. Perhaps it is better that way... As long as people remember what happened, no one will have to suffer like that again...

- Riven

((I looked for a braille font to copy/paste in here, but failed. DX Would have been amusing. X3))