Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Why is it always Demacian men and Noxian women? Stupid fairy tales of noble nights in shining armor. Hahaha~!"
Sarah,

While I...appreciate your attempts to get me to see that Noxians and Demacians can get along, I'm already aware of this. Du Couteau, The Blade's Shadow, and Prince Jarvan worked together to discover what really happened in Kalamanda for quite some time. Such a joint effort was all but unheard of until then. So, I have no doubt that Noxians and Demacians can work together.

However, I really don't need to hear about exploits of...that sort. Personal lives and privacy should be respected. Not everyone is so open about what they have done, and with who, as you are, Sarah, and I really think it was entirely disrespectful of you to flaunt their...actions as you did. Even under the circumstances, I don't think it was warranted...

- Riven

Ask Fortune

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
Sarah,

While I...appreciate your attempts to get me to see that Noxians and Demacians can get along, I'm already aware of this. Du Couteau, The Blade's Shadow, and Prince Jarvan worked together to discover what really happened in Kalamanda for quite some time. Such a joint effort was all but unheard of until then. So, I have no doubt that Noxians and Demacians can work together.

However, I really don't need to hear about exploits of...that sort. Personal lives and privacy should be respected. Not everyone is so open about what they have done, and with who, as you are, Sarah, and I really think it was entirely disrespectful of you to flaunt their...actions as you did. Even under the circumstances, I don't think it was warranted...

- Riven
...somehow, this was more harsh than someone yelling in my face. Sorry, girl, I guess it was too far. I'll mind my morals next time.

Miss Fortune

*enclosed is a cartoon picture of Sarah, with a cartoonish sad face*

AsktheCardmaster

11-15-2012

Riven,

Would you be interested in a reading of your fate or perhaps comparing you to a card of any sort?

-Twisted Fate

Ask Riven

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Riven,

Would you be interested in a reading of your fate or perhaps comparing you to a card of any sort?

-Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate,

I've never really been fond of such things. I tend to put more stock in actions than words or indirect sayings and mysticism. Plus, your background as a conman doesn't particularly make me want to entrust my future to you so easily.

- Riven

Cayssael

11-15-2012

Lady Riven.

This is a question from my sister, whom is a fan of yours but is unable to write a letter herself. How well do you interact with your fellow Noxians, such as Lady Katarina or Talon, or those from Zaun, such as that mad alchemist Singed?

-Summoner Cayssael and his sister, Janice.

Ask Riven

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayssael View Post
Lady Riven.

This is a question from my sister, whom is a fan of yours but is unable to write a letter herself. How well do you interact with your fellow Noxians, such as Lady Katarina or Talon, or those from Zaun, such as that mad alchemist Singed?

-Summoner Cayssael and his sister, Janice.
I typically do not get along well with Zaunite champions. As for my fellow Noxian champions, I only tend to get along with a few of them. Du Couteau and the Battle Mistress I tend to do well with. Talon, Grand General Swain, General Darius, and...well, most of the rest of them I do not deal with well.

- Riven

Cayssael

11-16-2012

Quote:
I typically do not get along well with Zaunite champions. As for my fellow Noxian champions, I only tend to get along with a few of them. Du Couteau and the Battle Mistress I tend to do well with. Talon, Grand General Swain, General Darius, and...well, most of the rest of them I do not deal with well.

- Riven
Expanding on my sister's question and what you said, would you want to return to Noxus one day or do you prefer where you are right now? It is understandable if you do not wish to return to Noxus.

-Summoner Cayssael and Janice.

Ask Shyvana

11-16-2012

A package arrives for Riven, containing a recording ward.

The recording depicts Shyvana sitting in a reading chair, calmly reading the story of Macbeth, occasionally stopping to sip from water or eat some of a pepperoni log like a banana. It lasts a full minute.

I thought you deserved to get a recording that didn't disturb you. Luxanna is sitting across from me as I write this, scowling. It is not adorable at all. Now, in protest, she ate from my pepperoni. Now she's complaining it's too spicy, and is drinking my milk to dilute the flavor. And there's another scowl.

I should have recorded this part.

Fear not, she's fine.

*written in Lux's handwriting* MEAN MEAN
Shyvana

Ask Riven

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayssael View Post
Expanding on my sister's question and what you said, would you want to return to Noxus one day or do you prefer where you are right now? It is understandable if you do not wish to return to Noxus.

-Summoner Cayssael and Janice.
I do intend to return to Noxus eventually. It is my home, and nowhere else will ever change that. But, I must fight to change it when I return, so, I doubt a great many Noxians will welcome me with open arms when I do. Not all of them are like yourself and your sister, Summoner.

- Riven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
I thought you deserved to get a recording that didn't disturb you. Luxanna is sitting across from me as I write this, scowling. It is not adorable at all. Now, in protest, she ate from my pepperoni. Now she's complaining it's too spicy, and is drinking my milk to dilute the flavor. And there's another scowl.

I should have recorded this part.

Fear not, she's fine.

*written in Lux's handwriting* MEAN MEAN
Shyvana
Yes...well...enjoy your reading, and your pepperoni. Honestly, these recordings are all strange. If I wished to know what others were doing with their time, I would ask, or seek the answers myself. I don't understand why this is suddenly becoming so popular...

- Riven

Ask Shyvana

11-16-2012

Quote:
Yes...well...enjoy your reading, and your pepperoni. Honestly, these recordings are all strange. If I wished to know what others were doing with their time, I would ask, or seek the answers myself. I don't understand why this is suddenly becoming so popular...

- Riven
The question you're really asking is why you're so popular, Riven. That's why people are sending you recordings. People wish to curry your favor, and a recording is more personal than a written letter.

In a way... you can't fail, Riven. If anyone dares strike you down, it will start a war against whoever did it.

Shyvana