Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

02-28-2012

Dear Riven,

What is your opinion on your fellow Noxian in Exil, Talon?

~Summoner Shadow.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GallosRidgeknife

Junior Member

02-28-2012

Dear, Riven

I'm sure you would never notice the difference but you are my go to champion at all times, My eyes may wander but my heart is all for you. You are a woman of ceaseless determination and a beauty that can only be seen by those who live for thrill of combat, the chance of demise resting the edge of a knife. My feeling for you aside dearest, Riven, Are you interested int he newest champion? She claims to be a skilled duelist and I am curious if you are interested and testing her mettle.

...Also, I would like to ask if you would do me the honor of a simple night, perhaps see the sights of Demacia, I'm sure that I know a few places that would be a new sight to you and would love to share them.

Sincerly, Gallos Ridgenife


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Sona

Senior Member

02-28-2012

Dear Riven,

I was just dropping by to say hi. Our interaction on the fields of justice is minimal at best. So i'm just going to aska broad question. What are your plans for the future? Do you plan on settling down somewhere or ending your exile? or will you return to Noxus if the option seems attractive?

- Sona

P.S. I've been informed that someone had been stealing your cookies... I'm am unsure if this was a cruel prank or it actually has been happening. It's on ym thread if you are interested.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IO Space

Junior Member

02-28-2012

Hey Riven, question for ya (if you don't feel like answering, don't, I understand ^^;;)

What is the Noxian rank structure like and what rank did you hold? I like researching ranks and military structures and was curious.

-IO Space (that's an i, not an L)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

Senior Member

02-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientShad0w View Post
Dear Riven,

What is your opinion on your fellow Noxian in Exil, Talon?

~Summoner Shadow.
Talon is not an exile. He is doing his duty as a servant to Du Couteau, and trying to find him. Technically, he isn't even part of the military. He is simply a Noxian that serves a General on the sidelines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GallosRidgeknife View Post
Dear, Riven

I'm sure you would never notice the difference but you are my go to champion at all times, My eyes may wander but my heart is all for you. You are a woman of ceaseless determination and a beauty that can only be seen by those who live for thrill of combat, the chance of demise resting the edge of a knife. My feeling for you aside dearest, Riven, Are you interested int he newest champion? She claims to be a skilled duelist and I am curious if you are interested and testing her mettle.

...Also, I would like to ask if you would do me the honor of a simple night, perhaps see the sights of Demacia, I'm sure that I know a few places that would be a new sight to you and would love to share them.

Sincerly, Gallos Ridgenife
I'm... grateful for the compliments. But I'll have to pass... I'm just not interested in that sort of thing right now...

But to answer your question, I look forward to facing Fiora. I hear she is an extremely skilled swordsman. She sounds like the kind of person I'd like to spar with to improve my own skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sona View Post
Dear Riven,

I was just dropping by to say hi. Our interaction on the fields of justice is minimal at best. So i'm just going to aska broad question. What are your plans for the future? Do you plan on settling down somewhere or ending your exile? or will you return to Noxus if the option seems attractive?

- Sona

P.S. I've been informed that someone had been stealing your cookies... I'm am unsure if this was a cruel prank or it actually has been happening. It's on ym thread if you are interested.
Indeed, Sona. I do see you from time to time, but quite often we're on opposite sides of the fields.
I answered this question a little while back. When I've accomplished my goals, I hope to guide Noxus back on track as part of the High Command. As for settling down, I don't think I could bear that until I feel accomplished in that respect.

The cookie thief will be dealt with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IO Space View Post
Hey Riven, question for ya (if you don't feel like answering, don't, I understand ^^;

What is the Noxian rank structure like and what rank did you hold? I like researching ranks and military structures and was curious.

-IO Space (that's an i, not an L)
(OOC: That's a big question. I haven't seen any info regarding it, and I'm not really comfortable just outright making stuff up. :P Ask a red!)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryugi Kazamaru

Senior Member

02-28-2012

Dear Miss Riven,

It's nice to see you active again. I must say it's quite nice to get a glimpse into your inspirations and aspirations. That being said, would you care to join me for a cup of tea in the Break Room sometime? I understand you're very busy, but it would be nice to pick your brain face to face. I assure you this is not an attempt to woo you or otherwise make a date. I simply feel I would greatly enjoy your company, and to get to know my most favored champion on a more personal basis, rather than a Summoning Link.

Due to your busy schedule, I'll understand if you refuse, but the offer and invitation still stands.

Most Sincerely,
Summoner Kaz


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eredaar

Senior Member

02-28-2012

Dear Miss Riven,

I wish to apologize for my ignorant words a while back, after all if I was told to fight for my county I would; however on to brighter topics I have recently used my influence in the league to be allowed to summon you whenever I wish ( p.s. I hope those first matches didn't hurt to much even if we did come out on top there were a lot of deaths) anyways my question is, How does your sword reform itself? Are the peices of stone really there or are they created by the summoners, if not by the summoners then can you reform your sword outside the fields of justice?

Eredaar- Summoner of Ionia( oh side note... while we cannot technically "take sides" in a real war or anything we are still allowed to summon for our country in major matches)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

Senior Member

02-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryugi Kazamaru View Post
Dear Miss Riven,

It's nice to see you active again. I must say it's quite nice to get a glimpse into your inspirations and aspirations. That being said, would you care to join me for a cup of tea in the Break Room sometime? I understand you're very busy, but it would be nice to pick your brain face to face. I assure you this is not an attempt to woo you or otherwise make a date. I simply feel I would greatly enjoy your company, and to get to know my most favored champion on a more personal basis, rather than a Summoning Link.

Due to your busy schedule, I'll understand if you refuse, but the offer and invitation still stands.

Most Sincerely,
Summoner Kaz
Another one...? I think you guys are greatly misunderstanding me... I'm not here to socialize...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eredaar View Post
Dear Miss Riven,

I wish to apologize for my ignorant words a while back, after all if I was told to fight for my county I would; however on to brighter topics I have recently used my influence in the league to be allowed to summon you whenever I wish ( p.s. I hope those first matches didn't hurt to much even if we did come out on top there were a lot of deaths) anyways my question is, How does your sword reform itself? Are the peices of stone really there or are they created by the summoners, if not by the summoners then can you reform your sword outside the fields of justice?

Eredaar- Summoner of Ionia( oh side note... while we cannot technically "take sides" in a real war or anything we are still allowed to summon for our country in major matches)
This is something my sword and I accomplish together. I'm sure, if the summoners so chose to, they could return my sword to its normal state. But I prefer to do it my way.
I reforge my sword through an incredible amount of focus. The magic power that resides within it allows me to reshape it and bring about a new, complete blade. It isn't my old blade. That one, as far as I'm concerned, is lost forever. This one is mine. And I will make use of it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryugi Kazamaru

Senior Member

02-28-2012

Dear Miss Riven,

I see. Strictly business, then. I understand. In any case, I hope you find what you're looking for Miss Riven, and I shall do my best to help you achieve victory when I call you to the fields.

Sincerely,
Summoner Kaz


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

Senior Member

02-28-2012

I think she's just tired of dates. Let her go, guys.

Riven,

Were you aware that someone is trying to craft a parallel dimension where you and Lux are attracted to each other?

-Jay