League of Legends Character Relationships

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gespens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

It is my understanding that while reading the story in great detail is something that can assist one's ability to comprehend the knowledge of the world, there is a far more easy and effective way to learn the bare basics, as well as some other, more advanced story projects.

With this in mind, I have opted to create a relationship chart for all the champions.

Divided into categories of Demacia, Noxus, Piltover, Zaun, Ionia, Freljord, Bandle City, Void, Unaffiliated and 'Unknown' (characters who have no known affiliation to any city state, or connection with an organization). Locations such as Shadow Isles are listed as a throw away thing, separate from others. In addition, there are sub categories for organizations (ie. Kinkou Order, Piltover Academy etc.)

This will be a massive project, so I will need to get as much help as I can get.

When pointing out character relationships, please do it in the following format. Using Garen as an example, I will list out a few:

Garen Crownguard
Garen Crownguard (Loyal Knight) ----- > Jarvan IV
Garen Crownguard <---- (Siblings) ----> Luxanna Crownguard
Garen Crownguard <---- (Rivals) ----> Katarina Du Couteau

If the relationship is not mutual (as is the case with Garen/Jarvan), you make a one way arrow and list the relationship after the first person's name in paranthesis. If it is a mutual relationship, make a two way arrow with the relationship in between them both. When listing the character themselves, use underlines before you list the relationships.

For hostile relationships, make it italicized. For friendly relationships/relationships where the character is good to another, do it in bold. For characters that have a connection, but no serious relationship (for example, Twisted Fate and the person who gave him his powers. Grateful, but there is no real emotion to it), leave it without a format.

To make this easier and more accurate, please provide citations from that character's, or someone else's lore, or some other form of material-- links are not required, but desired.

Notes:

Characters must be loyal to that group, while not exactly a native. Hence, Kennen would be listed as 'Ionian -- Kinkou Order,' rather than a citizen of Bandle City. As such, someone like Xerath would be 'Unaffiliated.'

Keep in mind, this is not restricted to Champions of the League. Side characters who appear in the JoJ, their lore, League Judgements, etc. are also allowed. For example

Swain (Fan)----> Sona

Please use full names. I neglected to as well.

~~~~

tl;dr of rules:

1. List character by name, affiliation, organization(if applicable) and their relationships.
2. Relationships are denoted by arrows, one way for a non mutual relationship (knight to master), or double sided arrow for mutual (lovers, siblings, etc.)
3. Bold for friendly relationships, italics for hostile.
4. No format type if the relationship has no 'emotion to it' (ie. By-product of research)

Gespens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

Reserved spot for the list: Part 1.

Gespens

02-13-2012

Reserved spot for the list: Part 2

Gespens

02-13-2012

Reserved spot for the list: Part 3

I will need a spot for all the affiliations, just so you know so please wait.

Gespens

02-13-2012

Reserved spot for the list: Part 4

Gespens

02-13-2012

Reserved spot for the list: Part 5

Gespens

02-13-2012

Reserved spot for the list: Part 6

Gespens

02-13-2012

Reserved spot for the list, Part 7

three more to g

Gespens

02-13-2012

Reserve spot for list: Part 8

Gespens

02-13-2012

reserved spot for list: Part 9