5v5 Ranked Team Recruiting - Anonymous Noobs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cpt Sally

02-16-2012

What roles, pick 2, do you excel at most?: Top and Mid, but i also do bottom ranged carry well.
What champions are your favorite?: Kennen, tryndamere, janna, graves, ahri, gragas, gangplank, irelia, miss fortune, ezreal, caitlyn.
When and how often do you play?: I play very often, around 3 pm to like 4 am at times.. of course breaks in between.
Why do you want to join this team?: I want to join a team that works well with eachother, good picks, and i want to be on a team that is serious but also knows how to have fun.

Solo Lane God

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

Hello.

1. Solo Top and AD Carry
2. Shyvana, Yorick, Warwick, and Pantheon are some of my favorite top-laners (rarely get a chance to use Pantheon). Kog'Maw, Sivir, and Urgot are my favorite AD Carries. I've played a lot of different top lane champs, and try to pick one that counters or whatever fits our team comp the best. Generally quite successful, even when testing new champs.
3. I play every night unless I am out of town (every few weekends). And I play on and off throughout the day, plus a few hours in the evening.
4. I'm looking for a competitive (competent) team where I can improve my play as well as benefit those around me. I believe I have the skill, adaptability, and time to be an asset to a strong team.

Ragequit18

02-16-2012

Hello, Im a ranged ad carry with vayne, ashe or kennen ad. I can also do a very good shyvana or lee sin jungle.

Asylumr69

02-16-2012

Hey-

I would like to tryout. I'm a very good jungler/counterjungler i play shaco extremely well however he seems to always be banned nowdays haha. I can jung shyvana lee sin udyr yi as well. I'm also an amazing mid ap really good support and a very good solo top. I typically solo top AD nidalee but have many champions i am good at. I have been playing since beta and have honestly not had good luck with joining solo ranked and have only been a part of 1 or 2 ranked teams that didnt practice or even really play. Looking for a dedicated set of players that are willing to practice together to get the job done and have a good team synergy. This game tends to get heated so people having a good head and willing to take constructive criticism is always a plus. I have vent skype teamspeak and a mic so communication would not be a problem and i also live in eastern time zone and the play times listed above are perfect for me. Hit me up on here or in game and id love to show you what i got. Oh one of my best mid AP's is kennen but i can play pretty much an ap character i tend to pick based on the opposite teams ap to counter well. Oh i am also a good AD bot however i would need to dust off a bit as i usually play the other roles but i understand the need for cs not to push lanes to early so jungler can get a gank off and not to be overly aggressive and get 1 kill and possibly a death or 20 or so more cs to get your build started quick as building ad carrys is quite expensive.

xsymbianx

02-16-2012

What roles, pick 2, do you excel at most?: Ranged AD, Solo MID
What champions are your favorite?: Sivir, Gangplank, Singed
When and how often do you play?: Usually play from 8pm - midnight EST every day
Why do you want to join this team?: Looking for a dedicated team and to progress my play,and compete.

LickFckMyFartBox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

What roles, pick 2, do you excel at most?: Jungle mid
What champions are your favorite?: udyr is a boss! voli skarner shyv veigar(check my youtube video on him) graves and leblanc currently mastering vayne
When and how often do you play?: everyday 3-4hours a day
Why do you want to join this team?:im looking for a solid competitive team that is not scared of playing bcuse of fear of defeat. loses bring experience and experience brings glory! <-- lol idk where that came from but yeah.

0bligation

02-17-2012

bump

Zeikom

02-17-2012

What roles, pick 2, do you excel at most?: Ad range / support
What champions are your favorite?: Sivir, corki, graves, vayne
When and how often do you play?: Everyday
Why do you want to join this team?: I feel that this team will be active and will work together. The past team I have been are either inactive or just frustrating because people are just not working together. Since I'm looking for a solid team, I think this team will give what I want.

Jînx

02-17-2012

What roles, pick 2, do you excel at most?: AD range/top
What champions are your favorite?: Cait, Corki, Shen, and also Rumble
When and how often do you play?: All the time
Why do you want to join this team?: LF a group of people to play with that doesnt troll and are decently good players

Max Andrino 2015

02-17-2012

What roles, pick 2, do you excel at most?: AD Carry/Jungle.
What champions are your favorite?: Sivir, Vayne, Tristana. Lee Sin, Maokai, Gangplank.
When and how often do you play?: Everyday for about 6 hours. More or less.
Why do you want to join this team?: I've been looking for a team for a while, and I remember you.