I'm switching to jungling AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iblist

02-13-2012

Ok, so, up until now, I have played a solo topper, and you know what? I'm done with it. I got good at it, could solo almost anyone, and felt pretty good about it. But, I'm done. I'm leaving the solo top for the peacefull jungle.

So AMA I'm a 1-1.2 elo player (ie. bad) and I'm bored enough to get trolled on the league of legends forum. Ask away.

Hyosun

02-13-2012

I'm guessing you want to jungle so you can have a bigger impact on whether you win or lose... right?
If so, who you gonna pick? If there was any jungler I'd want to become pro with it's shaco but that's just me. I'm not even a good shaco yet but find he's powerful with just a little bit of practice.

iblist

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyosun View Post
I'm guessing you want to jungle so you can have a bigger impact on whether you win or lose... right?
If so, who you gonna pick? If there was any jungler I'd want to become pro with it's shaco but that's just me. I'm not even a good shaco yet but find he's powerful with just a little bit of practice.
Honestly I'm gonna jungle cause I'm tired of solo top and I had a few junglers laying around. As for who Kayle. Her jungle speed is fast, her ganks are strong, and she has boobs

As for shaco...I do have shaco, but I don't play him very often, because, of course, permabanned. When I do get to play him, however, I usually wreck all three lanes and then steal the enemies jungle. His ganks are scary as hell, he can counter jungle better than anyone (imho) and he's a clown. What's not to love?