Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Whats yours Favorite 3's comp and why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrakexNoir

02-24-2012

Quote:
chebasteba:
I always wanted to try cass singed teemo but haven't seen it yet

I've done team poison for the win. But you have to be careful, because they will stack early mr.

DrakexNoir

02-24-2012

My favorite team build is:

Riven, Fizz, and a tank (preferably shen, singed, rammus, or mordekaiser) or an ap ranged.

MephistoGamerz

02-24-2012

Sion ad + Shyvana + Wukong

In team fight, this team is to strong.

Larry Tru0ng

02-25-2012

Tryndamere.

Whiffleball Tony

Recruiter

02-26-2012

My team's favorite tends to be:
Full Tank Rammus
Semi Tank OR Jungle Lee Sin
Top Wukong
Rammus is a good counter to a lot of top-tier carries, jungle Lee can get ahead early for great ganks, and Wukong against most picks top lane can out-damage them.

EsKae

Recruiter

02-26-2012

My favourite team comp wuld have to be Wukong (with his ult) amumu ( with his ult) and Brand ( with his ult) all in sync. its amazing

Apacifist666

02-26-2012

riven, rumble and yorick such a boss comp

Dig15times

03-02-2012

Shyvana and Garen (for AOE damage) and Alistar. (to heal and keep enemies in the AOE)

ApackofKoalas

03-02-2012

I like my team, we only made our team earlier in the week or so, but we are already silver in 3's and climbing. I like Riven, since i main her there. But its an all or nothing deal IMO. So a team of full cc, or a team of pure nuke or strong solo champs. That's why I like malzahar in it since he can basically one shot any target you want.
Another thing that seems to be working is two super beefy cc's (like alistar) and like a wukong or strong ap. All they do is make it impossible for the enemy team to attack while one person gets mega fed.

Tactileneck

03-03-2012

I run Mundo - Shyvana - Riven. All beefy, lots of AoE, good scaling, and good team fight presence.