HELP Twisted Treeline Jungling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zum Darl

03-03-2012

Hello all, I'm looking for assistance in jungling on the TT. My jungle champ is Lee Sin, and I am having trouble finding a route for the 3v3 map. I have been playing for quite a while now on summoners rift but have yet to play a matched game on TT. Because jungling is what I have been practicing in 5v5 I thought i'd give it a try. Like every time I try a new route or anything I went into customs to lock in a route. I have found that the Lizzard Buff (red) is fairly simple to kill, and the Inner-top camp to be the most difficult. But I have still can't lock in a good route.

I'm looking for some help in this regard. Help on the forums would be appreciated. Just with some good 3v3 advice on jungling, but what would be most ideal is someone who is decent and experienced at 3v3 jungling to come into a game with me in customs and show me what i'm doing wrong.

in game name - - - - - - - ZumDarl

Shaidyn

03-03-2012

Unless someone else can give you some advice, I'm happy to say that nothing out there exists. I spent about a month looking for guides, videos, help, anything. It's just not out there.

From my own experience, I do the top innermost camp, then the top outermost camp. Then I try to gank. Then I do the two bottom camps.

Remember, 3v3 is a small map. It's not like 5v5. If you get low on HP and base to heal, that's okay.

Zum Darl

03-03-2012

most of the guides though sparse and far between they are say to avoid top inner until a bit later on in the game. Also i notice that the jungle mobs aren't the same every time. what is the deal with that?

ThiaTheMuse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2012

I read in one guild that the camps are random, unlike SR.

DreaMSs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2012

Cloth armour +5 hp pots
Smite + Exhaust

Start middle camp get somone to leash it open with E

Rage Mad Rage

03-05-2012

Twisted Treeline jungle is basically what SR jungle was a long time ago. You just have to experiment and figure it out yourself.

Whizzard

03-05-2012

Twisted treeline jungling is essential for a competitive 3's team. Its a bit less of a precise science than SR jungling and because the jungle is so close to the lanes you should always be looking for a nice opportunity to gank. If you are starting out as Lee Sin generally you want to take the Middle camp closest to you then go up to the outer top camp, from there you can Q through the wall to get a gank on top lane, Keep in mind that Wraith buff and wolf buff are considerably harder than ancient golem or lizard on SR. Especially wraith buff. You are going to have to play around with it, its alot less static than SR jungle.