Garen vs Xin Zhao

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Treestub

07-24-2010

Well we all knows Xin Zhao is gonna win , but doesn't that says how different he is from garen, xin has heal regain every 3rd hit, garen regens only if not hit for 7 sec, sounds like a one sided passive. Xin ult does 25% of max health, garen has whatever the person is missin in his hp, they seem similar but still a one sided fight haha. Just saying it, not like I'm hating on garen I mean I love using him , and I know sooner or later they gonna nerf zhao, but zhao no matter what has the better survivability. Its just me talking though. I'm just saying b\c I like garen

Unicorn Envy

07-24-2010

I don't really understand what you are asking/saying...

Rezialn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2010

He said that Xin is better than Garen.

Duhhhhhh.

Treestub

07-24-2010

I'm saying garen will lose to xin

DarkInsightMax

07-24-2010

Passive:
Xin Zhao: triggered heal every 3rd attack
Garen: health regen if "out of combat" for seven seconds

From the champion description: "In combat, this means Demacian troops may not make excuses, flee or surrender under any cirumstance. These principles are espoused to their forces by unrivaled demagogues who lead by example. Garen"

So, for Garen's passive to work, he actually has to stay out of combat.

Q skill:
Xin Zhao: Three Talon strike, 70 bonus damage for 3 attacks (210 damages total), and a knockup at 3rd attack
Garen: Decisive strike, 120 bonus damage for 1 attack and silences enemy for 2.5 seconds. Also 35% movement speed boost for 2 seconds.
If you Garen has 390 ms (tier 2 boot), that would mean you can move roughly 210 more units after you use this skill, big deal....

W skill
Xin Zhao: Battle Cry, 35% passive attack speed boost, activated for double bonus and ability to reduce all cooldown by 1 sec/attack
Garen: Courage, 35 passive armor/mr buff, need to kill minion to cap it, when activated gives 35% damage reduction for 4 seconds

E skill
Xin Zhao: Audacious Charge, a medium range instant charge strike with 230 AOE magic damage followed by 40% movement speed slow, just WOW
Garen: Judgement, spin 3 seconds for 95 + 35% of attack damage, immune to slow while spining. the 35% bonus damage portion can crit. Garen bread and butter skill, scale badly, but can usually 1-hit squishy at early game

R skill
Xin Zhao: Crescent Sweep, 400 damage + 25% of enemy current health, AOE, and a whopping 50 armor/mr buff after he cast this skill
Garen: 525 + 1 damage for every 2.5 hp enemy is missing, single target, full of bugs, and short range

Catching up to enemy: xin zhao has an instant cast blink strike followed by aoe slow; while Garen has a lousy 2 second movement speed boost, 1 point to xin

Initiate: Xin zhao ulti, need any more reason? 1 point to Xin

Survival: Xin zhao has an instant cast armor/mr buff which has a higher value than Garen Courage, but Garen courage has a nice 35% damage reduction. But Garen need to farm 70 creeps for the passive to cap.

burst damage: Xin Zhao ult + charge + att speed boost + Three talon strike, Xin zhao get this point easily; Garen skill scales badly but early game judgement is pain in the ass.

I don't even think I need to continue anymore...

DarkInsightMax

07-24-2010

It would be nice if whoever downvoted me give their reason/counter argument

Miltrivd

07-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkInsightMax View Post
It would be nice if whoever downvoted me give their reason/counter argument
Possible reasons:

1. You are saying what everyone knows.
2. The one downvoting you owns and uses Xin.

=P. I didn't downvote you, but I take number 1.

messymike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2010

garen wins because he has a ***** for a thumb in his artwork.... or for those of you who cant figure it out... the word also can mean a rooster.... go look at his in game background when you click on his info...

FrootBlaster

07-24-2010

Xin wins against every character in the game at the same time.

Vivicide

08-28-2010

If garen tries to go Attack damage, atk speed, Crit or anything else, Xin will win,

BUTTT!!!!

If Garen Goes Armor (i'm talking sunfire capes and thornmail/ Warmogs but sunfire is required) Garen will win.