Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fix matchmaking and fix it now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

uequed

02-13-2012

ok , so heres the thing , im not talking about ELO, rankeds or any of this , IM TALKIN ABOUT NORMAL GAMES, draft , blind w/e.
i got over 1k wins, so... QUEUE ME WITH 800-1K+ WINS PPL , im getting tired of 100 wins 0/50/2 players who dont know how to play , and im not talkin about a bad game, im talking about DONT EVEN HAVE THE FREAKIN IDEA OF WHAT THEY DOING, like , refuse to communicate, or even have 3 ppl bot, oooorrr let me go even far , dont know any role.
it was fun to be that bad when i was like lvl 20 , really its cool , everyone was learning how to play and stuff...
theres ppl with 1k+ wins that are still bad too , but hey... they still know what they doing.

uequed

02-13-2012

b00mp

Stiphler

02-13-2012

Its not about the number of wins you have under your belt, its about your Win/Loss ratio. Normal unranked games have a secret ELO that the matchmaking system uses. So if your playing with 100 win people/non lv 30 that means your unranked ELO is close to theirs as well.