Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL drinking game (over 21)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zectra

02-13-2012

Quote:
Spyrø:
anyone notice that you kinda play better while drinking? It's hard to focus and watch the mini-map while wasted but I've noticed I cs better and kinda let things happen without getting anxious about it. Plus I rage a lot less.

I don't recommend getting ****ed up in other ways while playing lol though. I remember trying to cs as cho and it was ****ing mini-game in itself. AS CHO!!!

I'm TERRIBLE at playing while drinking, so I only do it in premades with friends who are OK with it.

If I get fed and you lose to me while I'm drunk (it's happened,) you are a terrible player. Just terrible.

Hyosun

02-13-2012

Quote:
Maybe a honor system where you make your champ dance while you take your shot to let everyone know hands off.

lol. It takes more than a second to take a shot tho?

ally: /all "DON'T ATTACK THE DANCING TECHNO BROLAF HE'S GETTING HIS DRINK ON!!"
enemy: /all "YESSIR!"

negrotyger

02-13-2012

Quote:
Chislayer Osiris:
1 beer? lolwut
I drink like 2-3 beers a game just playing normal.

Double all those drinks (not the shots. shots are fine.)
Refill beers when empty.
You're good.

yeah thats one thing i forgot to mention is if you run out, you get a new beer