Top 5 ad carries?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperVeloce

02-13-2012

I've started playing draft with my friends n I'm the ad carry bot. I currently own all ranged except vayne (for some reason i dont like her).

Who are the top 5 i should play as many as I can? only thing I know is sivir should be my priority.

negrotyger

02-13-2012

either graves or sivir are the top (really your preference). then id say it depends on opposing team comp for the next few. vayne and corkie are great against beefier teams. ashe is awesome cuz of her initiation with her ult and her frost shot. cait is strong as well. those are my top 6

Chief Zeno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

TRYNDAMERE! But in all honesty, vayne, corki, tristana, sivir, graves are all good. Vayne and corki are on the harder side, so it'll take some time to learn em.

Hyosun

02-13-2012

Sivir, Vayne, Kog, Graves, Vayne are some of the most common in high elo streams. If you want someone with as obscene dmg output as Vayne then you should play Kog.

DarkJuggalo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

Sivir, graves, sivir, graves, kog

IshiFox

02-13-2012

Range: Caitlin
Burst: Tristana
Damage: Vayne
Durability: Graves

Lock all 4 of them in a bedroom and the result = Kog Maw

MrMajor Facepalm

02-13-2012

Graves
the outlaw