3v3 Arranged Team Rank Display

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheCuddlyRobot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

Just emailed Riot and they suggested I post this in forums, posted in PVP.net and thought it should probably go here, too.

I play a lot of ranked three's on TT with two other people. When ranked teams were introduced a couple patches ago, our individual profile pages stopped showing our arranged team Elo for 3v3. The rank is stuck at what we were before arranged teams were introduced. Any chance that could get updated so that looking at someone's stats overview on their summoner profile will reflect the correct Elo for current ranked threes? I know the Elo shows when you go under arranged team tab, but it'd be awesome if it could show on our individual profiles. The Elo currently showing isn't even possible to change anymore, since you can't play an arranged game on TT without your ranked team.

PurpleURP

02-13-2012

I heard that you have to play over ten games on a given team for your profile rank and elo to update, I havent played ten games yet though so cant tell you for sure

TheCuddlyRobot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleURP View Post
I heard that you have to play over ten games on a given team for your profile rank and elo to update, I havent played ten games yet though so cant tell you for sure
Nope, definitely played over ten since then. Was watching if that was the case and it still hasn't changed.

thekillertree

02-13-2012

Same im bronze with my team and id really like it to show next to my silver solo Q

Luparf

03-02-2012

Bumping this. My 3v3 ranked team is at 1523 elo and on my scorecard I only have 3 wins and no rating.

My team has 20 wins 10 losses, and I've played well over 10 games with them.
Just wondering if/when the rating is supposed to show.

Nerzhules

03-28-2012

well over 20 games and it still isnt showing

Roalith

03-31-2012

Indeed very annoying to show unranked on 3v3, yet have multiple 3v3 premade teams plenty enough games played....

HelloKi

04-11-2012

Why god why?

PurpleURP

04-13-2012

probably cause riot just doesn't care about twisted treeline

Blakev

06-15-2012

bump