Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Heimdinger is not OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
10-16-2009

The title says it all, ive played 6 games with him on either side and I have not found him to be OP at all, his turrets die in a few hits and are very weak, and the hero is also weak. Quit crying and cry about the extortionist prices they wanna charge for stuff. Its highway robbery really.

diznoid2

10-16-2009

I agree 100% with OP. Turrets are weak as hell unless youre too stupid to let him build a line of lvl 3's and freaking run into them if he does. Missiles do crap dmg, grenade could be dodged by a blind guy in a wheelchair. Apparently most people would rather bitch on the forums than try to counter someone new.

Also, shop prices are ridiculous. It's like they're saying "you can pay us money, or make this game your full time job to unlock things." Seriously, I was hoping Riot would NOT make it damn near impossible to compete with people who have the money to blow on this game. You can say free players can still compete, but do you really believe that?

Truhls

10-16-2009

I say nerf the hP by the turrets by about half, then let his ult build teir 2/3 turret immediately to speed things up. this way it doesnt take 6 minutes to get 6 lvl 3 turrets.

Cyrot3k

10-16-2009

5k hp, 200 armor chogath vs 4 turrets. the turrets nearly won. it was a 150 ap heimerdinger, now imagine that with a 500 ap heimerdinger.

the problem is, that he just needs a bit mobility and he can push solo a whole teambase and the team cant do much more than defend while the other 4 of heimerdingers team can do what they want.

u can try to defend it with 1-2 players on each lane but the only thing that u get is a gank by the other 4 ppl ... ganking heimerdinger with all 5 ppl? great, the other 4 pushing the other 2 lanes.

and yes, u probaly need to kill him with all 5 ppl. just cause he usually runs at soon as he sees an enemy hero and comes back as soon as they give up the pursuit.

10-16-2009

Quote:
Cyrot3k:
5k hp, 200 armor chogath vs 4 turrets. the turrets nearly won. it was a 150 ap heimerdinger, now imagine that with a 500 ap heimerdinger.

the problem is, that he just needs a bit mobility and he can push solo a whole teambase and the team cant do much more than defend while the other 4 of heimerdingers team can do what they want.

u can try to defend it with 1-2 players on each lane but the only thing that u get is a gank by the other 4 ppl ... ganking heimerdinger with all 5 ppl? great, the other 4 pushing the other 2 lanes.

and yes, u probaly need to kill him with all 5 ppl. just cause he usually runs at soon as he sees an enemy hero and comes back as soon as they give up the pursuit.

1.7k hp 90 damage sivir vs 5 lvl 3 turrets, the turrets almost did 30% of my hp. Their heimdinger was at 300 AP and I still whooped his turrets. Its about knowing you cant kill his turrets with a slow attacking low damage hero. Hes fine, played him once, found him to be adequate at his job, but incredibly boring. Give it another few days till people figure out the hero is boring and all he can do ist stack 6 lame 100 damage 600 hp towers, problem solved. The real problem here though is the retarded prices they want to charge for characters/runes. I dont need a second job playing LoL, unless they decide they want to pay me to play it. I have been a vocal supporter of LoL over HoN for months but tonight I actually played a game of HoN in spite of it being nothing more that a prettier version of dota and a crappy versio nof LoL. Point is, we should all stop bickering over heimdinger and band together to get those prices bloody lowered. Heimdinger will be balanced in due time, if it is needed. Look at mundo, he was awful, and now hes semi decent.

Solid Snake

Recruiter

10-16-2009

Why did you let him get 4 out?

TheHeretic

10-16-2009

He prolongs games, his whole concept makes him painful to play against.

10-16-2009

If anything he's too good at defense and not good enough at pushing, the last thing the game needed is a champion that makes games longer.

StaticFrog

10-16-2009

Entropy from FF?!

Ragmanni

10-16-2009

Quote:
Entropy:
1.7k hp 90 damage sivir vs 5 lvl 3 turrets, the turrets almost did 30% of my hp. Their heimdinger was at 300 AP and I still whooped his turrets. Its about knowing you cant kill his turrets with a slow attacking low damage hero. Hes fine, played him once, found him to be adequate at his job, but incredibly boring. Give it another few days till people figure out the hero is boring and all he can do ist stack 6 lame 100 damage 600 hp towers, problem solved. The real problem here though is the retarded prices they want to charge for characters/runes. I dont need a second job playing LoL, unless they decide they want to pay me to play it. I have been a vocal supporter of LoL over HoN for months but tonight I actually played a game of HoN in spite of it being nothing more that a prettier version of dota and a crappy versio nof LoL. Point is, we should all stop bickering over heimdinger and band together to get those prices bloody lowered. Heimdinger will be balanced in due time, if it is needed. Look at mundo, he was awful, and now hes semi decent.

Cause denying half the heroes in the game for an entire game is balanced. I wish there was another hero that could do that.