Takedowns?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrGooch

07-24-2010

under the normal tab for your scores it has wins, monster/ minion kills, and takedowns... What is takedowns? are they kills or loses? i can;t figure it out... i looked around and couldn't find it... maybe you guys know? i feel dumb for asking

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

07-24-2010

What aggregated stats can I see from my normal games?

Normal game stats have been streamlined into three categories: Takedowns, Minion and Monster Kills, and Wins. "Takedowns" measures your total number of champion kills, turret kills, and assists across all of your normal games. "Minion and Monster Kills" measures the number of enemy minions you have slain across all of your normal games, as well as all neutral Monsters you have killed on your various excursions into the jungle. "Wins," naturally, represents the total number of games you have won over your summoner's entire career.

What do the medals below my normal game stats represent?

As you accrue Takedowns, Minion and Monster Kills, and Wins, you will notice that you will acquire an insignia below each number. As your stats increase, this medal will change color to reflect your current totals.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=169164

DrGooch

07-24-2010

thank you it just seemed too low of a number for it to be that

Opi8

09-29-2010

on a somewhat similar note, do losses in normal games matter? Because I use practice games whenever I wanna learn how to play a champion, so that I can actually succeed in normal games (not level 20 yet)...but it really gets on my nerves that I go through the trouble of that, and then people in normal games quit / play normal games their very first time and screw the whole team over. So does it have ANY effect on you to lose a normal game (and how about ranked games?), aside from it showing on your match listing? Also, is it possible to view a list of EVERY match, or does it always just show your most recent ones?
Thanks for any helpful replies