give me a champ to play in dom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zavy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzinYerCrank View Post
other team had a comeback at the end, we lost with 72 points, i went 23-14-16 ...sad loss
Nice work! Sucks about the loss, but at least you did her justice. =)

KrYoS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

Hah, was gonna say get Blitz and get good if you want to induce much rage.

IMSOJUICY

02-13-2012

Viktorrrr

BlitzinYerCrank

02-13-2012

so, as of now i got ap mf (i dont even have mf) and viktor [for tomorrow] been playing my new karma..and failing...badly lol

BlitzinYerCrank

02-13-2012

alright...fine..ima go ahead n do a few more tonight, go ahead n tell me who to play, and viktor it is

BlitzinYerCrank

02-13-2012

3-8 viktor -.-

BlitzinYerCrank

02-13-2012

good night peeps, ill start this up tomorrow, be sure to check out viktoree's post, he is doing same thing but with a livestream, if he is on tomorrow we will probably queue together if he wants to, good night and let the requests come our way

Viktoree

02-13-2012

Quote:
good night peeps, ill start this up tomorrow, be sure to check out viktoree's post, he is doing same thing but with a livestream, if he is on tomorrow we will probably queue together if he wants to, good night and let the requests come our way
Absolutely man, I'll probably do this nightly until ranked comes a long. Occasionally I'll be playing with my brother in our Irelia/Leona combo and nobody wants to see me play Irelia.

BlitzinYerCrank

02-14-2012

same, once ranked comes itll be my thing, maybe we can get together n make a team or something; and irelia/leona? thats just mean...lol

Viktoree

02-14-2012

Quote:
same, once ranked comes itll be my thing, maybe we can get together n make a team or something; and irelia/leona? thats just mean...lol
It's incredibly mean, we went on a 9-0 run Saturday night with this combo,

Now, play VEIGAR!!!