Queue dodging in Dominion draft mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T800 Terminator

02-14-2012

This is getting really annoying. The occasional dodge is fine I can take that, but people are seriously dodging after the first 5 seconds of finding a match. I've found its not uncommon for people to dodge 20-30 times before finding a legit match. Why do people do this? Give me 10 good reasons why you should dodge. I think strict punishment should be taken with people that dodge excessively because it ruins the game. I think riot should punish by giving a much higher penalty wait time, and they should also keep track of how many dodges any given player has and ban them X amount of days if it goes above some number. Honestly, its ridiculous. Who's with me?

Hugs From Momma

02-14-2012

I gave up on draft ages ago.

Takes 20 minutes to get a game, then a dodge, then another 5-10 minute wait.

30+ minutes to play a 20 minute match isn't worth it.

T800 Terminator

02-14-2012

Yeah dude, something needs to be done. Like it should count as 5 losses if u dodge or something....anything.

Sauron

02-14-2012

A list of all legitimate reasons to queue dodge:

1). Client crashed, froze, or is giving you a black screen.

T800 Terminator

02-14-2012

Ok well it needs to be fixed thats all I'm saying.

02-14-2012

People are dodging because they are getting a blank screen and can't choose champs. This happens because people are dodging. People are dodging because they are getting a blank screen and can't choose champs. This happens because people are dodging.

T800 Terminator

02-14-2012

I must be ultra lucky or something because that hasn't happened to me ever. All I'm seeing is people dodging excessively for no apparent reason, but now I know why.

Sauron

02-14-2012

If you disable menu animations, it prevents the black screen bug that came with this patch.

Or at least, that's what I'm hearing in GD. My queue times are absurd so I'm still trying to test it myself. :P

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
If you disable menu animations, it prevents the black screen bug that came with this patch.

Or at least, that's what I'm hearing in GD. My queue times are absurd so I'm still trying to test it myself. :P
Hasn't happened to me yet either and I have my animations off. It keeps happening to a friend of mine and he does have them on. It happens right after somebody dodges for him and the next match is found too fast. Guess I'll let him know lolz.

HogGunner

02-14-2012

black screens/freezy screens raping my draft mode..